QPR v Saints - Half Time Chat

exit2

Its like a nightmare.

There we were in the Premiership for over twenty five years doing Ok.

FA Cup Final top six position

Then whoosh we are in the Championship being run by a bunch of incompetants and nearly in Administration.

Then we have a new regime which tries to address our financial situation

only to fiond out our captain is injured.

Then today

A Player our incompents thought was no good scores within a minute.

One of our new players is probably injured and out for the season

Then somebody who our incompetants never let near the first team is sent off probably through lack of experience.

When will it end

Cannot believe how many f****n muppets there are around on this board! We're playing OK, the lads are still trying and I'm not quite sure what the 'told you sos' expect? We have no money and there is NO OTHER OPTION other than to do what we're doing right now.

Do you thickos think last seasons team would have played as well as the 10 lads have? Do you think last seasons team would have carried on battling after going down to 10 men?

Pathetic bunch of tossers!

Watching Sky it is unbelievable how much up QPR's arse Don Goodman is. To me (and I'm slightly biaised) but lancashire should have been given a yellow. Mind you when the QPR fans website are celebrating that they have got kevin "Homer" Friend as referee then it just goes to show that his decisions will be biaised towards the home team.

Amazed me that Goodman said Blackstock made the chance after wriggling free from James' challenge when it looked to me that Dexter was all over Lloyd james.

Cannot believe how many f****n muppets there are around on this board! We're playing OK, the lads are still trying and I'm not quite sure what the 'told you sos' expect? We have no money and there is NO OTHER OPTION other than to do what we're doing right now.

Do you thickos think last seasons team would have played as well as the 10 lads have? Do you think last seasons team would have carried on battling after going down to 10 men?

I thought last season's team won? 3-0 wasn't it?

When does the penny drop for idiots like you that it isnt enough ???????

It really doesn't matter how pretty we are in possession, it's the lack of a cutting edge up front, and the lack of any experience, ( or pace in the case of Perry and Killer when they play ), in the back four, that will catch us out time and again. This is going to be a looooong season. :(

The problem with thinking that Jan can turn it around at half time is that surely Ian Dowie will similarly be trying to ensure that QPR are a completely different proposition in the second half.

Guest Hacienda
What do you suggest then Alpine? What's the answer?

You seem to know everything......

Perry and the back and SJ upfront.

Now, that wasn't rocket science was it?

We need experience in with these kids.

What do you suggest then Alpine? What's the answer?

You seem to know everything......

Administration and a cheap take-over is the only way left. It's not as if there's anything left in the squad that can be called an asset. At least if we lose the points and know we are going down, we can start rebuilding now rather than fight to avoid it for 6 months and it still happens.

Hell will freeze over before Lowe attracts investment or a takeover.

But hey, this is a post-match discussion really.

playing ok!!! what game are you watching? If it wasnt for KD we would be 3 or 4 down by now.

Playing 2, 19 year olds at CB and filling the rest of the team with similar ages is a mistake. You have to find a balance and we havent. SJ, Perry, Rudi (yes he is still ours) should all be in this side imo. Gillet for the 2nd game in a row has shown why no other manager has given him a run in the team. Mcgoldrick has a serious attitude problem, lost count how many times he threw has arms about in a strop rather than chasing the ball down after a mis placed pass or similar.

Simple reality is, we are not good enough and if something drastic doesnt happen we will be playing L1 football next season but hey your ok with that because the rest of us are tossers???

Not watching the game - What was the sending off about?

Lunged in on a player level with the penalty spot just outside the area. Feet off the ground and didnt get the ball. Mistimed challenge and looked worse than what it was. Yellow definitely, red im not so sure.

Incredibly poor defending in the first minute has cost us, but Davis has kept us in it. Could have been 3 or 4 and we havent really created much.

Llanna had a chance from a volley by the penalty spot but it didnt connect well and just rolled to keeper. Gillet appeared to have missed a sitter but was offside and thats about it in terms of real chances. Dyer has looked lively since coming on but hasnt delivered many if any decent crosses having got himself in the position to about 4 times.

Lee Holmes is reported to have possible knee medial ligament damage so dont expect him back any time soon.

On the whole, I know we have no other option looking at our finances, but we really are in the mire. The boys for all their hard work, just wont cut it in this league and im expecting a similar season to last to be honest.

Pee's me off that QPR are the richest team in the world and teams around us are moving on and up yet we are in freefall!

After the West Ham friendly I was telling everyone that would listen that the play-offs were a formality, and we would possibly go up automatically.....boy is my face red.
Seriously? After 45 mins when we are down to 10 men after a questionable red card? Jeez have some faith man. we are 1-0 down to QPR and not frickin Chelsea. Lallana and Gillett have had chances to get us back into this and Kelvin seems inspired. Have some faith.