Thats why we tried to get Gerrard..

Saint Charlie

Shouldn't be too big a problem seeing as we have Cork and Lancashire has just come back from injury. Byrne and Racine are fit too, so we've got no shortage of cover for WT, but i'd still feel more comfortable if we got a loan in from somewhere as I don't feel that Byrne and Racine are ready yet.

Quick, someone think of a mid-table or below premiership central defender who can't get in their first team and who is aged over 30. That'll give you the name of our next loanee....

Good game, good game

You get nothing for a pair....

Found one...

Ricardo Rocha (Spurs)

Sorted.

(We'll obviously need to squeeze a few more pennies out of what remains of any deferred cash left in the Gareth Bale deal to pay for his wages for a month or so)

Shouldn't be too big a problem seeing as we have Cork and Lancashire has just come back from injury. Byrne and Racine are fit too, so we've got no shortage of cover for WT, but i'd still feel more comfortable if we got a loan in from somewhere as I don't feel that Byrne and Racine are ready yet.

I admire your optimistic approach, i am not convinced Cork and Lancashire are really ready.

imo you can get away with inexperienced players in midfield. up front but not convinced about central defence.

I admire your optimistic approach, i am not convinced Cork and Lancashire are really ready.

imo you can get away with inexperienced players in midfield. up front but not convinced about central defence.

You clearly didnt see Cork against Brum then, he was class and will IMO be our best CB by the end of the season.

Not ENG u19 captain and retained by Chelsea/ won all Scunny's Player of the season awards last season for nothing.

You clearly didnt see Cork against Brum then, he was class and will IMO be our best CB by the end of the season.

Not ENG u19 captain and retained by Chelsea/ won all Scunny's Player of the season awards last season for nothing.

"Class" a much abused adjective, on loan from Chelsea and Scunnys player of the season hardly ringing endorsements.

The proof will be in CCC games not in a meaningless cup competition

"Class" a much abused adjective, on loan from Chelsea and Scunnys player of the season hardly ringing endorsements.

You mean against a CCC team favourites to get automatic promotion to the premiership. Yep I see where you are coming from. :confused:

Jack Cork played 34 games on loan in the Championship last season so he is tried and tested at this level and he proved himself to be very capable at S****horpe.