burley 'sussed out'

Oz

threads qabout GB always get this site running and so it is a blessing in disguise.

GB has been sussed by the Jocks in the main they are wanting to give him time.The fans that travelled pre match were very much still behind him.They could see the injuries he had to deal with.

Just how long is this Burley obsession going to continue...

Forever it seems...

FFS!! Just Let it go!!!!

But Burley is so primordial in our demise that his role can never be overlooked,forgotten or forgiven. He is totally responsible for our situation today, leading on weak chairmen to invest vast sums in complete garbage(and then not playing it).

The players of the time got us relegated by folding against Villa and bottling it at Nottarf, all the rest is down to Burley.

The play offs? stand up Mr Glyn Snodin.

But Burley is so primordial in our demise that his role can never be overlooked,forgotten or forgiven. He is totally responsible for our situation today, leading on weak chairmen to invest vast sums in complete garbage(and then not playing it).

The players of the time got us relegated by folding against Villa and bottling it at Nottarf, all the rest is down to Burley.

The play offs? stand up Mr Glyn Snodin.

is that the Glyn Snodin behind Curbishley?

Who was brave enough to pick Bale ,Baird (discarded by others) KJ (who many great judges on here who though he was rubbish) who bought complete garbage like Davies, John, Rasiak, Saga., Rudi, KD. Got good loan signings Potter ,Guthrie, etc etc.and there were more.

Some will accept that no sooner than we had made a team that we were cut at the knees again and to start all over each time having to buy lesser quality as the money in was to go to the bank.Yes he made poor decisions but to lay it on his door is not correct.

is that the Glyn Snodin behind Curbishley?

Who was brave enough to pick Bale ,Baird (discarded by others) KJ (who many great judges on here who though he was rubbish) who bought complete garbage like Davies, John, Rasiak, Saga., Rudi, KD. Got good loan signings Potter ,Guthrie, etc etc.and there were more.

Some will accept that no sooner than we had made a team that we were cut at the knees again and to start all over each time having to buy lesser quality as the money in was to go to the bank.Yes he made poor decisions but to lay it on his door is not correct.

in that case...will you give arry even more credit for picking walcott who was barely 16...?

And this one made me laugh out loud.
Still trying to get allies Alpine, you are a sycophant of the highest order.When these people read your post about Killer being a cripple on the Lowe thread they will see you as you really are and might just distance themselves from you.

Still trying to get allies Alpine, you are a sycophant of the highest order.When these people read your post about Killer being a cripple on the Lowe thread they will see you as you really are and might just distance themselves from you.

stop being so bloody wet.....far more offensive terms are used every day in life, on here and (shock) at football matches to describe things..

:smt118

stop being so bloody wet.....far more offensive terms are used every day in life, on here and (shock) at football matches to describe things..

Boy you do not have many morals if you are happy to have a person shown such disrespect who has valiantly fought against injury.

jesus.....

you hear worse on eastenders ffs

and are employing cripples who we can get cheap because of a fleeting sense of loyalty to the club because of the past, but as a result dont ask for much money because they simply want to get a game.

That paragraph I find offensive. I dont care about bad language or being called names but when a person is disrespected like that from such a great inspiration to our kids they should be shamed.

and are employing cripples who we can get cheap because of a fleeting sense of loyalty to the club because of the past, but as a result dont ask for much money because they simply want to get a game.

That paragraph I find offensive. I dont care about bad language or being called names but when a person is disrespected like that from such a great inspiration to our kids they should be shamed.

god...dont step outside of your bubble anytime soon as the world must be deeply offensive with every footstep...

'great inspiration'....lets not go OTT eh.

You want to grow up a bit. I am referring to how I reckon Lowe sees it, as the rest of that post clearly indicates.

But hey, I can see you are working yourself up into a right lather now; dont let me stop you.

Hillarious, isnt it ? Esepcially as he cut out the bits where I indicated that Killer has performed a miracle (albeit one that seems to have ended this week)

well, that is great..

now that I am an adult, I find it difficult to find another adult who earns an obscene amount of money playing a game an "inspiration".......

but hey, each to their own..

LOL. English people finding professional footballers inspirational and a source of pop icon worship sort of symbolises nicely everything wrong with the UK nowadays...

You want to grow up a bit. I am referring to how I reckon Lowe sees it, as the rest of that post clearly indicates.

But hey, I can see you are working yourself up into a right lather now; dont let me stop you.

We've got rid of or are refusing to play all our recognised players, are using kids on a wing-and-a-prayer that they make an impact so they can be flogged for reasonable fees in January, are employing the likes of Antony Pulis who would have trouble getting a match for a paraplegic pub team or so it seems, and are employing cripples who we can get cheap because of a fleeting sense of loyalty to the club because of the past, but as a result dont ask for much money because they simply want to get a game.

Tell us where you say it is how RL sees it?

at the same time puit up the answers to the questions you have bene asked.

We've got rid of or are refusing to play all our recognised players, are using kids on a wing-and-a-prayer that they make an impact so they can be flogged for reasonable fees in January, are employing the likes of Antony Pulis who would have trouble getting a match for a paraplegic pub team or so it seems, and are employing cripples who we can get cheap because of a fleeting sense of loyalty to the club because of the past, but as a result dont ask for much money because they simply want to get a game.

Tell us where you say it is how RL sees it?

at the same time puit up the answers to the questions you have bene asked.

Do you have life-sized posters of Posh n' Becks on your walls too ????

Hillarious, isnt it ? Esepcially as he cut out the bits where I indicated that Killer has performed a miracle (albeit one that seems to have ended this week)

Show us where I cut out those bits then Alpine? Of course you cant , you make it up as you go top try and sidestep your post. Still evading answering the questions.

Show us where I cut out those bits then Alpine? Of course you cant , you make it up as you go top try and sidestep your post. Still evading answering the questions.

F**k me you are so anal-retentive. You havent quoted any follow-up posts to that discussion, you just want to jump one quote and screech about it without any context.

Utterly, utterly pathetic.

F**k me you are so anal-retentive. You havent quoted any follow-up posts to that discussion, you just want to jump one quote and screech about it without any context.

Utterly, utterly pathetic.

Not at all you said that I had cut bitsd out.I put up your post to prove I hadnt. The follow up posts by you were just the normal wriggling we come to expect from you.

Now those questions wheres the answers.

Not at all you said that I had cut bitsd out.I put up your post to prove I hadnt. The follow up posts by you were just the normal wriggling we come to expect from you.

Now those questions wheres the answers.

You just keep on arguing semantics (wow, elaboration in your book is "wriggling" - Quelle Surprise...) to deflect attention away from your total blinkered Lowe Luvviness, and we'll just keep on laughing, OK ?

You just keep on arguing semantics (wow, elaboration in your book is "wriggling" - Quelle Surprise...) to deflect attention away from your total blinkered Lowe Luvviness, and we'll just keep on laughing, OK ?
Arguement semantics. No putting right your LIES and mistruths. When you get found out lying and twisting words you try and deflect it.

Give us an answer to the simple question I asked about your claim that Davies was forced out of the club.

You have gone abroad (Im sure your neighbours are pleased) to improve your famillies life would you expect Davies not to triple his wages, move back nearer his roots and play in the PL and deprive his family or do you still stand by your opinion that he didnt want to go and was made to leave by Lowe?

So Alpine has been sussed yet again, not even bothering to distort the truth to justify his negative position on just about everything Saints-related, but according to Nickh, now just making it up! But turning back to this thread, the 'sussing of our great ex-manager, (Thanks be to the SFA!) - the relief he showed at the one-goal win over a third-rate footballing nation told its own story of desparation. Truth is Scotland shouldn't be third-rate football nation themselves, but they have looked like that for too long and that one-nil win could yet be the highlight of Burley's career!

So Alpine has been sussed yet again, not even bothering to distort the truth to justify his negative position on just about everything Saints-related, but according to Nickh, now just making it up!

And lap-dog Professor just laps up Nickh's lies (like he laps up Rupert Lowe's lies) without even knowing what the hell he is on about...