Why Didn't STern Play For T&T

TijuanaTim

Someone help me with this?? Who is right - wrong WTF?

T&T's greatest ever goal-scorer, a phenomenon on the World scene and arguably one of their greatest ever players is down the battle with Stan, while T&T are busy being mauled by an excellent USA side - Meanwhile that horrible ¢unt Keane and that over-self-important waste of a sperm Jack Warner are having a p!ssing contest over a washed up has-been??

http://www.socceramerica.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Articles.showArticleHomePage&art_aid=28336

Fill me up in people??

Someone help me with this?? Who is right - wrong WTF?

T&T's greatest ever goal-scorer, a phenomenon on the World scene and arguably one of their greatest ever players is down the battle with Stan, while T&T are busy being mauled by an excellent USA side - Meanwhile that horrible ¢unt Keane and that over-self-important waste of a sperm Jack Warner are having a p!ssing contest over a washed up has-been??

http://www.socceramerica.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Articles.showArticleHomePage&art_aid=28336

Fill me up in people??

Dwight Yorke retired from international football. One of the conditions for Keane offering him a new deal was that he was retired for good. Yorke agreed, signed the deal.

Then he un-retired and played against Guatemala on Saturday. Keane sent him an angry text, ordering him back to Sunderland at once. Dwight told the T&T press he didn't want to fight with his club, so he left. Leaving T&T's midfield bare due to injury, suspension and a f**king ridiculous selection policy.

Jack Warner got angry and decided he liked the sound of his own voice and fired off a threatening letter to Keane (and the press). Everything got louder and louder from there.

Dwight Yorke retired from international football. One of the conditions for Keane offering him a new deal was that he was retired for good. Yorke agreed, signed the deal.

Then he un-retired and played against Guatemala on Saturday. Keane sent him an angry text, ordering him back to Sunderland at once. Dwight told the T&T press he didn't want to fight with his club, so he left. Leaving T&T's midfield bare due to injury, suspension and a f**king ridiculous selection policy.

Jack Warner got angry and decided he liked the sound of his own voice and fired off a threatening letter to Keane (and the press). Everything got louder and louder from there.

Wow, you are certainly the man on the spot, I truly appreciate that update I was clueless...both a pair of scrotes if you ask me...still does not explain why the vvankers didn't pick the greatest living T&Ter ST.ern?

Wow, you are certainly the man on the spot, I truly appreciate that update I was clueless...both a pair of scrotes if you ask me...still does not explain why the vvankers didn't pick the greatest living T&Ter ST.ern?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/sunderland/2824202/Fifa-vice-president-Jack-Warner-is-a-clown-says-Sunderland-manager-Roy-Keane---Football.html

That about covers it matey

The stats speak for themselves, you sarcastic troll.

Yes, indeed, the stats says that most of his goals were against the likes of footballing giants like Guatemala, Honduras, Antigua, Martinique, Haiti, Jamaica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Bermuda and Wales.

Don't get me wrong, he's a decent player, but an international goal scoring football great, he is not (no matter where he is on the list of international goalscorers), you patronising tw*t.

Yes, indeed, the stats says that most of his goals were against the likes of footballing giants like Guatemala, Honduras, Antigua, Martinique, Haiti, Jamaica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Bermuda and Wales.

Don't get me wrong, he's a decent player, but an international goal scoring football great, he is not (no matter where he is on the list of international goalscorers), you patronising tw*t.

Playing for a minor team makes it quite an acheivement...it is so much tougher for the Euro players huh, I mean San Marino - Andora - Iceland - Malta - Crete - Faroe Islands - Armenia - Luxemburg shall I continue? Honduras, Jamaica or Guatemala would take all of those wastes of space FFS

Ok, let me spell my point out. I would have more time for John's statistics if he played for a minor team which regularly plays decent teams. European players do play decent teams as well as sh*t. T*T do not. I agree it would be an achievement for a minor team player to be a genuinely world class striker, but I challenge you to name one.

Also, Crete is not a country. You may as well add the Isle Of Wight to your list.

Ok, let me spell my point out. I would have more time for John's statistics if he played for a minor team which regularly plays decent teams. European players do play decent teams as well as sh*t. T*T do not. I agree it would be an achievement for a minor team player to be a genuinely world class striker, but I challenge you to name one.

Also, Crete is not a country. You may as well add the Isle Of Wight to your list.

Three words 'whatever'....Now Mexico, there's a dominant team...I don't see too Meckers with his record. BTW faux pas for Crete read Cyprus/N Ireland/Estonia or any one of another dozen or so worthless Euro banana republics...

His record is amazing period-point blank. It is slightly easier when you have Hidiguki or Tostao-Rivelino or Ball-Peters or another host one World class players setting you up.

Stern John play for a tiny, minor which his magnificent efforts have transformed culminating in a very respectable WC appearance. Ask Hugo Sanchez or Jerard Borghetti just how difficult it is to go into a central American cauldron like Guatemala, San Salvador, Costa Rica or Honduras and score in tropical heat with vehement passionate hostile fans and Refs that are schitting their pants for their own safety....Jeeezarse Christ two CONCACAF nations went to war over a game before.

I realise and respect that it may seem more simple from afar, however I have played and travelled Central America and I am afraid to say you are way off base here. That is not an argument, I respect your opinion...I am just a shade more versed on the subject.

The lad's done good!!

Three words 'whatever'....Now Mexico, there's a dominant team...I don't see too Meckers with his record. BTW faux pas for Crete read Cyprus/N Ireland/Estonia or any one of another dozen or so worthless Euro banana republics...

His record is amazing period-point blank. It is slightly easier when you have Hidiguki or Tostao-Rivelino or Ball-Peters or another host one World class players setting you up.

Stern John play for a tiny, minor which his magnificent efforts have transformed culminating in a very respectable WC appearance. Ask Hugo Sanchez or Jerard Borghetti just how difficult it is to go into a central American cauldron like Guatemala, San Salvador, Costa Rica or Honduras and score in tropical heat with vehement passionate hostile fans and Refs that are schitting their pants for their own safety....Jeeezarse Christ two CONCACAF nations went to war over a game before.

I realise and respect that it may seem more simple from afar, however I have played and travelled Central America and I am afraid to say you are way off base here. That is not an argument, I respect your opinion...I am just a shade more versed on the subject.

The lad's done good!!

I'd also mention that even Dwight Yorke in his prime couldn't score as successfully against the same opposition.

The lad's done good!!

I agree that he's done well, but he certainly isn't in the same league as some of the top European strikers - his stats don't really mean anything by comparison.

Stern John, together with Ali Daei, Bashar Abdullah, Hossam Hassan, Majed Abdullah, Kiatisuk Senamuang, Hussain Saeed Mohammed, Kazuyoshi Miura, Bum-Kun Cha and Adnan Al Talyani comprise half of the top 20 international goal scorers by country - how many of those do you think are truly world class? Stern John, despite how well he has done and despite his impressive international statistics, is not a world footballing great.

P.S. I have actually travelled quite extensively in Central America by the way, so perhaps you are not "more versed on the subject", who knows?

I agree that he's done well, but he certainly isn't in the same league as some of the top European strikers - his stats don't really mean anything by comparison.

Stern John, together with Ali Daei, Bashar Abdullah, Hossam Hassan, Majed Abdullah, Kiatisuk Senamuang, Hussain Saeed Mohammed, Kazuyoshi Miura, Bum-Kun Cha and Adnan Al Talyani comprise half of the top 20 international goal scorers by country - how many of those do you think are truly world class? Stern John, despite how well he has done and despite his impressive international statistics, is not a world footballing great.

P.S. I have actually travelled quite extensively in Central America by the way, so perhaps you are not "more versed on the subject", who knows?

The 'versed' come more from coaching than travelling, having coached and competed on numerous occassions for many of my 20 years out here in Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras and Costa Rica and as recently as 2006.

Also far be it from me to suggest ST.ern is world class...far from it, however he does have a world class goal-scoring record FACT.

There have been some world class players out here e.g. Hugo Sanchez and they have never approached ST.ern's accomplishments despite the same playing field.

The 'versed' come more from coaching than travelling, having coached and competed on numerous occassions for many of my 20 years out here in Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras and Costa Rica and as recently as 2006.

Also far be it from me to suggest ST.ern is world class...far from it, however he does have a world class goal-scoring record FACT.

There have been some world class players out here e.g. Hugo Sanchez and they have never approached ST.ern's accomplishments despite the same playing field.

Don't understand this funny stuff with his name but Stern John is not world class TT. He has an excellent goal scoring record for T&T and also Saints but don't make out he's good enough to play for a Prem team cos that has been tried without success by John. Like Gregor, he scores for fun at a lower level.