Cheap microsoft products

Smirking_Saint

Hi guys,

Needed to but a microsoft office and plumped for the enterprise version.

On this website it was £30 plus VAT, which i thought was fantastic.

It is called software4students however i cannot find anywhere that you need to prove you are a student ???

There is a lot on there from word processers, to full office packs, Visio etc all at low prices.

They are also Legit and a microsoft partner.

http://www.software4students.co.uk/

About Software4Students

Software4Students was launched, in 2005, as a pilot programme to provide software for students and parents in disadvantaged schools. Due to its phenomenal success in helping bridge the digital divide Software4Students has been expanded to students and parents of 33,000 schools in the United Kingdom and Ireland, covering nearly 18 million students. As a leading supplier of Microsoft software and solutions to the student and education community, Software4Students is the largest and original programme for supplying software to school and college students and their parents.

We supply home users with fully-functional Professional (not Student and Teacher or Home Edition versions) software. Because of our affiliations with Microsoft and with education institutions, we are able to supply these products at hugely discounted prices (typically discounted by 80% or more). Put simply this means you (the home user) get more software at a much lower price.

The main requirement in this programme is that the end user licensee is a student in one of our participating schools/colleges. There are 18 million qualifying students in the UK. It is very easy to register all you need to do is give the student name and school/college they are in, provide your address details and you're done!

For more information please see How it Works.

Our Partners

In order to be able to bring you these great offers, we have teamed up with four of the leading IT organizations in UK Education.

MicrosoftGoldPartner.jpgWorking closely with UK and worldwide education communities, Microsoft has developed technology, tools, programmes and solutions to help address education challenges while improving teaching and learning opportunities. logotrans.gifNaace is the professional association for those concerned with advancing education through the appropriate use of information and communications technology (ICT). The Association was established in 1984 and has become the key influential professional association for those working in ICT in education. TOP.gifOn behalf of the UK's five education and library boards, C2k is responsible for the provision of an information and communications technology (ICT) managed service to all schools in Northern Ireland. C2k was supported by the Department of Education for Northern Ireland and part funded by the European Union under the Building Sustainable Prosperity programme.notion.png Notion Music: Software4Students have teamed up with Notion Music to give you PROTÉGÉ 2.0 and Progression Guitar software, audio software that allows anyone to create, perform with, and explore music. It's fun, it's inexpensive and you will be amazed at how you can fulfil your creative potential! Notion Music Software is now affordable and works on a Mac or PC.kaspersky-logo-medium.jpg Kaspersky: the essential antivirus and internet security choice for parents and students alike. There are alternatives out there but we think you'll find the prices that we've negotiated offer you unprecedented value that makes your money go that bit further. You will also enjoy peace of mind knowing that you have vastly reduced the risk of unknowingly infecting your PC through email, instant messaging, or other means. Return to Top

How it Works

All you have to do in order to get the best software at the best price is follow these 4 simple steps:1. Register as a Member

All you have to do is select the school or college you are associated with, then enter your name and contact details. You are now registered.2. Select Software

Browse through the categories on the left hand side of the page. Once you've found your product, click on the 'Buy Now' button to add it to your cart. You can then either select "Continue Shopping" to purchase additional products or "Check Out" to proceed to the next stage: Make Payment.3. Make Payment

You can make a payment either by using a credit or debit card. For your safety, we require the full name and address of the cardholder for verification. We will send you an email confirming your purchase which serves as your receipt. Shopping is 100% secure. Guaranteed.4. Install Software

Your media will then be mailed to you. It is usually delivered within three working days, but may take up to ten days depending on delays and other factors. Once you have received your media, you can install it using the product activation key. Product Keys for installation are located on the back of the disc sleeve. Return to Top

they are an official microsoft partner, me and 3 people i know have used them for office and it has been 100% legitimate. No problems.

I wouldn't post it guys if i knew it was dodgy, and i certainly would not give my payment details if i thought it was suspect.

Edited by Smirking_Saint

Looks a bit suspect to me. The address that registered the URL is 4 Pine Grove, Dublin Road, Newry.

This, by the way, is 2 Pine Grove, Dublin Road, Newry: http://www.newryproperty.co.uk/2-pine-grove-dublin-road-newry/30037

Hmmm....

It's good to go. I know lots of people who have used it before. They used to prove it by insisting you had a .sch or whatever email address.

It is legit, as is the microsoft ultimate steal. Generally though you need either an NUS membership or an ac.uk email address to use these sites. If you know someone who works at a University, you might be able to twist their arm into getting it for you.

It is legit, as is the microsoft ultimate steal. Generally though you need either an NUS membership or an ac.uk email address to use these sites. If you know someone who works at a University, you might be able to twist their arm into getting it for you.

I didn't have to prove it, that being said i could if they asked but they didn't.

Just used my normal hotmail account.

If you guys are worried about it don't use it but i promise it is ligit.

You can get Windows 7 for 50 odd quid

Surely if you don't qualify then it's not legit? It's a bit like paying for car insurance but giving false details.

Depends if they ask you to confirm that you qualify during the sales process. I imagine it is included within the terms and conditions.

If not i suspect that "technically" they would be breaching the terms of their agreement with microsoft rather than a purchaser breaching anything.

That said I'm not a lawyer.

Depends if they ask you to confirm that you qualify during the sales process. I imagine it is included within the terms and conditions.

If not i suspect that "technically" they would be breaching the terms of their agreement with microsoft rather than a purchaser breaching anything.

That said I'm not a lawyer.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not pointing the finger at anyone or anything. I may or may not be just as bad as the next Limewire user.

I just don't want people to come away from this thread thinking that just because no one has checked or asked, you can legitimately use incorrectly licenced software.

In all honesty though, Micro$oft are far more interested in hammering out and out pirates rather than mislicenses.

ps Guilt free student? Oxymoron. ;)

Don't get me wrong; I'm not pointing the finger at anyone or anything. I may or may not be just as bad as the next Limewire user.

I just don't want people to come away from this thread thinking that just because no one has checked or asked, you can legitimately use incorrectly licenced software.

In all honesty though, Micro$oft are far more interested in hammering out and out pirates rather than mislicenses.

ps Guilt free student? Oxymoron. ;)

My thoughts really.

Plus, i am part time student. Doing a degree alongside work comitments and on job projects. So pretty guilt free !!!