QPR V Saints,predictions.

saint lard

A bet on Saints that could make some money??

Sporting index spread for Saints is currently 49.5 - 51.5. This is relegation territory.

So if you believe that the board have got it right and will finish above the bottom three the the wager is BUY.

Basically if they dont then the down side will be a 1-2 points but if they finish mid table or better the upside could be 10-20 points.

If you dont know you pay or are rewarded your wager sum for each point so if you bet £10 per point and we finish on 49 pts then it will cost you £25. If we finish on 65 points then your return will be £135.

I dont think we will be relegated so I've had a punt...

Strange one this.

I thik our style of passing footy could work against QPR...

But I also think our kids dont have the full mental package. We are going down, see you all there tomorrow but my heart says we can win 1-2... head says a clear loss 3-0.

We will lose.

Wasnt that a Stanley Kubrick film featuring Matthew Modine ? If they dont have it, I'm sure they can pick it up cheap on Amazon..

Got to agree, it'll be Saints to score in the first 10 mins, then QPR just before the break, then QPR again on 70 mins against a run of play. Then Saints will outplay them again with 12 shots on target but hit the woodwork and saves.

There will also be a cracking goal from distance at a Saints corner by spiderman which will be ruled off-side. McGoldrick will get a yellow card for arguing with the ref.

I also see Theo being hailed the saviour of English football and failing to score in the next to games.

I'm mystic mogg, thanks for coming and keep watching the sky, where you'll see all the stars shine.

I'd say in the 85th minute.