Walcott - cashed in too early?

Johnny Shearer

I'd like to see and read the evidence that Board Members blocked the appointent of Hoddle simple because some fans didn't like him.

I'm sure the evidence is there for all of us to read.

I'll admit that my theories are not based on any form of hard evidence. Like many football fans it is just stuff that you pick up going round the circuits.

Whether there is anything in writing ie minutes is crucial to getting to the bottom of the matter.

IMO it is still to soon after the event for many, ie becuase of the chain of events that were set off, resulting in relegation, perhaps too many people still in positions of power could be exposed,.

However, exposed it will be ie after many years or if someone blows the whistle.

I'll admit that my theories are not based on any form of hard evidence. Like many football fans it is just stuff that you pick up going round the circuits.

Whether there is anything in writing ie minutes is crucial to getting to the bottom of the matter.

IMO it is still to soon after the event for many, ie becuase of the chain of events that were set off, resulting in relegation, perhaps too many people still in positions of power could be exposed,.

However, exposed it will be ie after many years or if someone blows the whistle.

So in other words,its just what you think happened.

Lets face it Hoddle may or may not have done a job again for us,(personally i dont think he would have done much here).But thats in the past.

The thing now is to concentrate on staying in this league,which i think is going to be an uphill struggle now Lowe is back,because Lowe thinks about profit and shares before he thinks about the team.

Its going to take more than a team of kids to bring back the winning ways and get the crowds back.

Guest Hacienda
Were you part of the anti-Hoddle protest group in 2004 ?

No. As I've said to you a million times, I had absolutly no objections to him returning.

Guest Hacienda

So you've no facts, you've made it up to suit your own hypothenus?

No wonder I and others treat it with the comtempt it deserves.

Lets face it, the only one who agrees with you is Scooby, which says it all.

So in other words,its just what you think happened.

Lets face it Hoddle may or may not have done a job again for us,(personally i dont think he would have done much here).But thats in the past.

The thing now is to concentrate on staying in this league,which i think is going to be an uphill struggle now Lowe is back,because Lowe thinks about profit and shares before he thinks about the team.

Its going to take more than a team of kids to bring back the winning ways and get the crowds back.

Yes. But isn't that the case and indeed the beauty of supporting a club. People have different theories and ideas.

Of course I want SFC to do well.

I admit that I am obsessed with what happened in 2004, probably traumatised especially as my predictions for the club came largely true.

Yes. But isn't that the case and indeed the beauty of supporting a club. People have different theories and ideas.

Of course I want SFC to do well.

I admit that I am obsessed with what happened in 2004, probably traumatised especially as my predictions for the club came largely true.

Mate,we could go on about what did and didnt happen forever.

At the end of the day it doesnt matter what you or i think because Lowe will do what he wants anyway.

Hopefully even with Lowe here we will do well.

But i cant help thinking we will struggle to stay in this league.

Hope im wrong.