Free view problems

Thedelldays

A few weeks ago I bought a new telly for by bedroom. A goodmans LCD with built in free view

I noticed after about a week or two that at times when watching it in free view mode that the picture some times freezes and I have to turn the telly off and back on again using the standby button on the remote

is it the telly or the free view ?

A few weeks ago I bought a new telly for by bedroom. A goodmans LCD with built in free view

I noticed after about a week or two that at times when watching it in free view mode that the picture some times freezes and I have to turn the telly off and back on again using the standby button on the remote

is it the telly or the free view ?

:smt103

We used to get the same problem with a Goodmans set. It was connected to a decent loft arial, pointing the correct way etc. The freezing and picture break up was horrible at times; To the point that I'd have to stick one arm in the air or lean to my left to stop it - it was mental. If I switched the set off and on or did a new channel search, I'd get different channels with different ones missing. In the end we just watched terrestrial 1-4 on it. Then we replaced it with a Samsung LCD - connected to the exact same arial we get full strength Signal and all channels.

If you can possible try someone else's set with your arial, then do this. It may have nothing to do with your (possibly perfectly good) reception and everything to do with the sh1t tv.

Maybe some people just don't as much of an interest in everything P*mpey and their history as you do - maybe YOU are the secret Skate.

Yes, yes I am. Still wearing socks and sandals and driving a sad little taxi, are you? We think you're the Saints equivalent to John Westwood down here, you pony fiddling tw*t.