Decent small camera required.

Colinjb

For work mainly, just need something that can take pictures of a good detail, from a fairly close up distance (in order to capture things like text etc,) and must be a reasonable price (under £100.)

I know absolutely nothing about cameras, anyone have any ideas?

Seriously Colin if you'd asked me yesterday I could have got you this for £50

_panasonic-lumix-ls85.jpg

It's a panasonic ls85 which is supposed to be a very good bit of kit which retails at anything up to £100. I had the thing iin my hand today but due to money being tight I had to let it go. I know the bloke had a couple to sell plus some nice Sony 10MP ones, I could ask him when I see him next week but can't be sure as it was a steal. Pardon the pun, they are not stolen.

I know a man - well, flattened dessert item really ;) - who no doubt would recommend one of these...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-ES15-Digital-Camera-Optical/dp/B001UE8AWU

Not bad for £59.00.

I won't post any links to the pics it can take, as I'm sure he'll be along later and we wouldn't want to spoil his thunder :D

I'll believe you, thousands wouldn't. :p

I need to clear any purchase with the managing director either way, but in the price ranges specified and at the prices stated, shouldn't be an issue.

I could probably knock you up a receipt too, no problem. How many would you want?

Only joshing Col. Thanks for being so trusting.