LED TVs

Arizona

Anyone got one? Saw a few in Currys, PC World etc and have to say they look the absolute mutt's nuts. Amazing picture, low power consumption and I've had scabs on my knees which were thicker.

Anyone reccomend a decent model or had any problems? I was looking at the Samsung 7000.

Anyone got one? Saw a few in Currys, PC World etc and have to say they look the absolute mutt's nuts. Amazing picture, low power consumption and I've had scabs on my knees which were thicker.

Anyone reccomend a decent model or had any problems? I was looking at the Samsung 7000.

The Samsung's the best at the mo, as pardon the the pun "they pioneered" LED. They're very good so buy one (8000 version), but soon to be overtaken by OLED's, just leaving plasma's to go the way of CRT's. Edited by SOTONS EAST SIDE

LED is great but unfortunately it won't be the future (Due it limited pictures quality LED's can do over large screens) wait for Lazer TV to take off about the same size as LCD but with the most perfect picture you will ever get and thankfully after the first year the price will be alot more appealing. This is also a possibility for 3d TV as it can project 2 images onto the screen using the lazers.

The current benchmark is a 10 year old 19" CRT with a knackered VHS player and no HDMI ports. Not sure I can wait until "after the first year" for the price to come down.

On a slight aside, was also thinking of getting an Xbox 360. Do they have an HDMI link?

Oh do shut up, i am not on the interenet to please morons like you. If you really wanna judge people on grammar please become a teacher, and yes i have finished school with 9 GCSE's. Of which I recieved 2 b's, 7'cs and 1 e and have just finished college with 3 a levels.