Lse share movement

skings80

You people....suddenly a 29k share buy is an indication of an imminent takeover? I wonder if the Man City owners made several pittance investments before stumping down multi-millions. Ridiculous.

But more than that, I personally would prefer the current setup over a soulless billionaire. I think any true fan would want the same.

Probably just one of the current shareholders increasing their current stockholding. IMO, possibly Lowe or Wilde. If someone from the Lowe camp, maybe they had some spare cash and at the current price, with no takeover speculation, now would be a good time to 'invest' that money. Those that currently hold shares maybe wishing for a take over and if it comes, the value could be higher than todays prices.

Or maybe one of the shareholders wishes to increase their voting rights by just a little bit, Corbett, Lawrie Mac?

Doubt if it is a take over.

You people....suddenly a 29k share buy is an indication of an imminent takeover? I wonder if the Man City owners made several pittance investments before stumping down multi-millions. Ridiculous.

But more than that, I personally would prefer the current setup over a soulless billionaire. I think any true fan would want the same.

Chill Bill, it's just peeps having a wee bit of fun, just like i've been having with your bun :smt036

You people....suddenly a 29k share buy is an indication of an imminent takeover?

Erm...interesting interpretation but..."no".

For eternal fear of repeating oneself, people are simply observing a change in trading patterns over the last 48 hours - similar pattern changes that accompanied the previous 'false dawns' a la Mssrs Tommac and LifeLong. The amounts are small but the pattern change registers on the ooh-that's-a-bit-different-o-meter.

That's all.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Let's go for a little walk, under the moon of love.

I think the expression is "stumping up" not "stumping down." Ridiculous.

A helicopter landed behind the pub today, two people were deposited from 3 range rovers, and they got in the helicopter and flew away.

They looked like they were super rich.

Do you think they've sealed the deal?

The farmer had an accident with his tractor, gashed his leg hence the chopper.

I wanting Lowe in charge makes me a true fan, I'm on board. Its easier than going to the games.

A helicopter landed behind the pub today, two people were deposited from 3 range rovers, and they got in the helicopter and flew away.

They looked like they were super rich.

Do you think they've sealed the deal?

Questions: Where is your pub? Why 3 Range Rovers for 2 people? You could be onto something here. Are you sure they hadn't been drinking at the pub? Think thats it for now.

Its bound to be next week.

I have to go to Singapore once a year. (Its a tough job but someone has to to do it). Last year the week I was away say the SISU bid. This year I am flying off Saturday evening so am very confident that the Sunday papers will be full of a leak from the St Mary's boardroom and that by the time I return in a week's time it wll all have been confirmed.

Its bound to be next week.

I have to go to Singapore once a year. (Its a tough job but someone has to to do it). Last year the week I was away say the SISU bid. This year I am flying off Saturday evening so am very confident that the Sunday papers will be full of a leak from the St Mary's boardroom and that by the time I return in a week's time it wll all have been confirmed.

Probably not, I told you it's probably just those that thought they were taking over selling up. I'm sure that if you could look back at February trades there would be very similar quantites. Either that or the Dye inheritance is being cashed up.Did you notice that the price went up and then down?

You mean the new Robert Ludlum bestseller?

actually, perhaps you mean the new crime thriller film about a really small footballer with no shoulders who was caught stealing sweeties he thought were rightfully his.

The Dyer Inheritance.

*gets coat*

I think only if it takes their total shareholding over a certain percentage.

If memory serves, it's 3% of the total shareholding under normal conditions. So if you already own more than 3%, every purchase you make has to be reported; if you make a purchase which takes you above 3%, that must be reported. Not sure what happens if you own 3.5%, for example, and sell sufficient to take your shareholding below 3% - then again, that's probably totally immaterial anyhow.

Anil Ambani officially withdraws his interest in Newcastle fc this afternoon,so says his representatves in a statement,as reported on SSN.

This was due to too much instability and unrest within the club apparently.

He need'nt look any further than Saints to see a perfect model of how a Football club should be run,on and off the pitch IMO ;),so Mr Ambani,whats keeping you from coming down south.

You know it makes sense.

Anil Ambani officially withdraws his interest in Newcastle fc this afternoon,so says his representatves in a statement,as reported on SSN.

This was due to too much instability and unrest within the club apparently.

He need'nt look any further than Saints to see a perfect model of how a Football club should be run,on and off the pitch IMO ;),so Mr Ambani,whats keeping you from coming down south.

You know it makes sense.

Wasn't he originally linked with the Fulthorpe consortium??