where did it all go wrong...

lordswoodsaints

Here is the arch hypocrite TROLLwho supported the contention TROLL of another that I was one of the resident trolls on this forum, but has been unable to substantiate it by examples of trolling posts that I had madeTROLL. I call him a hypocrite because the post above is a typical example of the art by one of its main proponents TROLL. Not a coincidence, is it, that listed as Sundance's only friend is a certain individual called Scabby (sorry, Scooby) TROLL who is accepted as being the high priest of the trolls, Sundance being his handmaiden TROLL as it were. The two of them belong together, as neither is able to indulge in a well contructed and cogent debate, TROLL so trolling and juvenile name-calling are their level. As I said elsewhere, if you don't like the people running this forum and are too tight to cough up a fiver, TROLLwhy not go elsewhere, or form your own forum. You won't be missed.TROLL

You troll Wesley with all the panache of a man discussing Traffic light phasing at some village crossroads. This is supposed to be a discussion forum amongst fans from all walks of life on all things Saints related. You act like you are the chair of some trumped up PCC. We bow to your highness of Wesley cleverness but surely you are aware that you are the only troll that doesn't generate a response. You are just a big tit straight from the Vicar of Dibley.

Ditto. I wouldn't trust him to deliver a pizza on time let alone a well run forum where individual's bank details and personal information are as guaranteed as the major financial institutions.

As all payments go via paypal, do the owners of this site even get to see people's bank details?

Sorry but I don't buy into the international break or the perceived lack of activty at the club both on and off the pitch.

This forum has been destroyed by Baj and to a lesser degree his merry band of mods. I have no doubt the old TSF was difficult and time-consuming to manage but it was both informative, entertaining and infuriating in equal measure. This at times lead to some comments to get close to the knuckle and I have no doubt IMO, led to some 'upset' callers knocking on Baj's door trying to leverage their weight to either close the forum or silence a few individuals. I may be wrong but lets assume I'm not, is it right that people can't voice an opinion on a forum in a democratic society? Baj advised me that he owned the old forum and it was up to him who he allowed access and what they posted and that any notion of it being a democracy on my part was pathetic or words to that effect.

IMO Baj wanted to tap into the traffic on the forum as a way of making some money in return for his efforts. Nothing wrong in that of course but the route he chose was wrong because it potentially compromised the more robust poster's identity and went against the norm of just about every other forum on the internet and certainly football related. Clearly the way to go was to introduce advertising on to the forum in it's new guise but that would have taken a lot more work and would have not covered the immediate outlay for the new servers which may or may not have been required dependent on your technical viewpoint.

Most entreprenuers I have met sink their money into a project or idea and then work hard to recoup their capital outlay. Again IMO Baj wanted a low risk and easy way to turn the forum into a way of making money but didn't count on the fact that the bridges he burned on his way were the very links in the chain that kept the discussion alive and entertaining and therefore encouraging users to log in regularly and add to the lively debates.

FWIW I miss the banter of the Soul Cellar thread, amongst many others, and to be able to start up a thread or exchange a pm or two. However, in the name of progress Baj has achieved his ultimate aim, less effort in policing the forum and all for a quick buck. Perhaps we should leave him counting his fivers and all migrate to the other options available. Even the pompous Wes Tender and the Dumb Pahars are welcome as he all need something to work with.

What a boring **** you are.

The £5 fee has rendered this board dead as a dodo! Ironically with the current level of traffic on here the old server could have coped without problem. (as would have a VIC 20!)

Most people on here spend far more then 5 pounds on every match day, and do so every other week. I don't understand how 5 pound a year can be such an obstacle.

Yet having said all that anti-stuff you still post here?

You are either:

a) a masochist

b) 3 and throwing your toys out of the pram because you can't get your way

c) wimp hiding behind anonymity of a keyboard

I will never understand why people constantly whinge about a forum and then continue to post....do one of two things.

1. Set up your own and moderate it how you like

2. Don't ever go on it as what you don't know can't hurt or upset you. I used to post on the old UI site a lot until it got infected by the unclean lot now I hardly ever post or read it.

I vote for number 4: An obnoxious troll

You troll Wesley hypocrite with all the panache of a man discussing Traffic light phasing at some village crossroads.hypocrite This is supposed to be a discussion forum amongst fans from all walks of life on all things Saints related. hypocrite You act like you are the chair of some trumped up PCC. We bow to your highness of Wesley cleverness but surely you are aware that you are the only troll that doesn't generate a response.hypocrite You are just a big tit straight from the Vicar of Dibley.

I might be her tit, but you're her c*nt...;)

The reason that its quiet on here is simple...we are all waiting the actual full big bang to take place where they fire in both directions and get a collision.

People are so worried that they are researching both the writings of Nostradamus and trying to find out what the Third Secret of Fatima is.

When these two have been understood we shall be in a European League and playing for the final of the World Club Cup.

You should go try again, it's a lot better now that it has moved from rivals.net to club fanzine.... (oh yeah, and it's free!)

http://www.clubfanzine.com/southampton/forum.categ.php

It actually looks much better than it was. I've just registered.

I don't mind paying £5 for something I use but I'm not too keen on being instructed to pay for something that used to be free. Had I been asked to donate I probably would have. It's The Ugly for me.

As I said elsewhere, if you don't like the people running this forum and are too tight to cough up a fiver, why not go elsewhere, or form your own forum. You won't be missed.

It's one of life's little tragedies that you are a full member, while a respected, intelligent poster like Sundance is not.

It's one of life's little tragedies that you are a full member, while a respected, intelligent poster like Sundance is not.

and it's a scandal when people start charging £5 to use something based on free technology.

http://ohwhenthesaints.forumotion.net/forum.htm is FREE!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This fiver is killing the community I tells ya! (Webmaster Barrie will appreciate my repetitiveness, I'm sure)

I do not usually repond but you irritate me so I will. It is you, or at least your postings, that is one of lifes little tragedies.

Having got that off my chest I will refrain from responding further.

I notice that most of the name calling and bile in this thread is from registered members and not full members.

I think that the registered members are managing to drive away any members who are thinking of joining.

Come on Steve and Baj its time to lock the forum down to paid members only.

That way revenue will go up with more people joining to read the forum while those less inclined to play nice will go way.

It actually looks much better than it was. I've just registered.

I don't mind paying £5 for something I use but I'm not too keen on being instructed to pay for something that used to be free. Had I been asked to donate I probably would have. It's The Ugly for me.

I have just paid my fiver so hope my posts are welcome.

I have to say I do have some sympathy for those who begrudge paying...