Dissapointed with apple

Saintandy666

What a let down, no iPod Touch with a camera... but iPod nano gets one?! Would have bought the new one if it had had a camera, but not anymore and I think many people will think the same. Dissapointed.

For those who don't know apple has just had it's annual show thingy where it introduces most of its new hardware for the year.

Edited by Saintandy666

I wanted an iPod Touch with a camera, it is the only thing that would have made me buy a new one to replace my current one, and looking around the internet, many people are in the same mind as me.

I bet Apple are LITERALLY ****ting themselves at your confession.

What a let down, no iPod Touch with a camera... but iPod nano gets one?! Would have bought the new one if it had had a camera, but not anymore and I think many people will think the same. Dissapointed.

For those who don't know apple has just had it's annual show thingy where it introduces most of its new hardware for the year.

The reason for this is because they are pushing the IPOD Touch as more of a games machine now to take on the PSP & DS.

If they added a camera at present it would not be cost effective to what they want to do.

By the way they only introduced the new Itunes & IPods at this event as the new MAC stuff comes either in November or Jan / Feb

http://www.macrumors.com/2009/09/10/steve-jobs-on-ipod-touch-future-products-and-ice-cream/

Hope your not to dissapointed any more

The reason for this is because they are pushing the IPOD Touch as more of a games machine now to take on the PSP & DS.

If they added a camera at present it would not be cost effective to what they want to do.

By the way they only introduced the new Itunes & IPods at this event as the new MAC stuff comes either in November or Jan / Feb

http://www.macrumors.com/2009/09/10/steve-jobs-on-ipod-touch-future-products-and-ice-cream/

Hope your not to dissapointed any more

Ess.....is that you?