ticket office opening hours

battlingbob

Like it says - So people can get tickets on the way to work. Maybe they are thinking the hour between 8-9 is prime ticketing time :smt102

It is however a trial period - Im sure if things are not working out they will change them back.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/articles/article.php?page_id=10558

Edited by Saint Bones

Yet again another bright idea from the ticket office They have changed the opening hours to 8 till 4 Why dont they just leaves things alone

I would prefer later opening times as I cant get to sms before work and I cant get there after work until 6:15pm. tried to get carling cup tickets after work a few weks ago but it was shut, i was much annoyed. and you couldnt get them online...

This has just reminded me, Does anyone know if its possible to 'upgrade' a Senior Season Ticket for 1 game, as my old man is on holiday when the Barnsley game is on and I was planning on taking a Buddy (who wont pass for 60+) in his place.................or do i have to get my mate to don a silver wig and take a walking stick along??

This has just reminded me' date=' Does anyone know if its possible to 'upgrade' a Senior Season Ticket for 1 game, as my old man is on holiday when the Barnsley game is on and I was planning on taking a Buddy (who wont pass for 60+) in his place.................or do i have to get my mate to don a silver wig and take a walking stick along??[/quote']

There's nothing to check, just open it on the ticket for the game and the steward will rip out.

The 'Counterpart'-style part says Senior and i think its colour coded yellow which I think is different to the standard season ticket.?

The question is: is your friend in possession of a valid ticket? If he doesn't meet the age criteria on which it was sold, he isn't and ccould be refused admission and have the ticket confiscated. Therefore he needs to upgrade it by going to the box office and paying a supplement. I've not done this for a senior ticket but it's been quite easy when upgrading a teen ticket. Your friend will still be getting a cheap deal.