Forum banner

gjphilsaint

Perhaps we should reflect the 'brave new world' and have Rupsey, Wildey & Janno on the left and a few unkown 16 year olds on )

In principle I agree. To stay relevant to our club and our times, I would ship out KK - overpaid and over the hill when he came - and put Lowe flanking the banner. Lowe has done more for this club than any player up there outside of Le God.

In principle I agree. To stay relevant to our club and our times, I would ship out KK - overpaid and over the hill when he came - and put Lowe flanking the banner. Lowe has done more for this club than any player up there outside of Le God.

Do you recall one certain player, who did more, gave more and will be remembered more than your puppet master?

Ted Bates?

I designed a couple last summer when, if you remember, we had the shirts hanging in the dressing room and Jones, Pele and Bale had left.

Here is a slightly modified version of one of them:

1swfuy1.png

Incase you don't recognise some of the moments, left to right are:

Niemi, Rasiak's playoff goal, Pahars and Beattie with those celebrations against the Skates, Keegan, Stokes, Last goal at the Dell and Moran.

Lets have a poll to decide who should be on banner

What about 11 players to mark a whole team of TRUE SAINTS LEGENDS

GK- Niemi

RB- GOD Sir Ted Bates ( he did make us after all )

CB- Killer

CB- Mark Wright

LB- Rodrigues

CM- Ball

LE GOD- MLT

LM- Paine

RM- Sydenham

CF- Channon

CF- Ron Davies

CB should surely go, as a legend, to Big Jake? Those centre forwards used to bounce off of him! No disrespect to Mark Wright either.