One lucky fella !!!!!!

harvey

I'm confused: Are we slating him for getting the free fuel, or punishing him for the night club thing... again?

Yes he should be keeping a low profile.

Yes it would have been better publicity if he'd given his free fuel to someone else.

Yes he does therefore seem to have the intellectual might of a dazed squirrel.

Otherwise it's not really connected to the nightclub incident.

It's a strange thing about Saints fans that once someone is in our bad books, we'll find any excuse to crucify them. This kind of uproar wouldn't happen if it was another player who earned more than Dyer (not that there are many of those left at the club) - but it's Dyer, and he got off easy last time so it's open season.

I imagine this has left him open to much p!ss-taking in the changing rooms. Imagine everyone asking him if he's got enough money for parking or whether he needs people to chip in for the bus fare home.

I'm confused: Are we slating him for getting the free fuel, or punishing him for the night club thing... again?

Yes he should be keeping a low profile.

Yes it would have been better publicity if he'd given his free fuel to someone else.

Yes he does therefore seem to have the intellectual might of a dazed squirrel.

Otherwise it's not really connected to the nightclub incident.

It's a strange thing about Saints fans that once someone is in our bad books, we'll find any excuse to crucify them. This kind of uproar wouldn't happen if it was another player who earned more than Dyer (not that there are many of those left at the club) - but it's Dyer, and he got off easy last time so it's open season.

I imagine this has left him open to much p!ss-taking in the changing rooms. Imagine everyone asking him if he's got enough money for parking or whether he needs people to chip in for the bus fare home.

The Echo clearly enjoyed the gilt-edged opportunity to bring up the nightclub case again, reiterating the "not guilty due to no evidence" result knowing full well that the implication of that reiteration is almost as damming as a conviction.

They really don't like the little scroat, do they. I'm surprised they also didn't remind us about his contract prevarications, and his sudden about-face conversion to the coaching revolution once he realised no other club seemed to want him.

No, I don't think much of him, either.

The Echo clearly enjoyed the gilt-edged opportunity to bring up the nightclub case again, reiterating the "not guilty due to no evidence" result knowing full well that the implication of that reiteration is almost as damming as a conviction.

They really don't like the little scroat, do they. I'm surprised they also didn't remind us about his contract prevarications, and his sudden about-face conversion to the coaching revolution once he realised no other club seemed to want him.

No, I don't think much of him, either.

It was B-WP who got off scot free because of the no evidence, not Dyer. But as I said earlier, it seems strange to me that B-WP was clearly identified at the scene of the crime and witnessed the whole thing whilst apparently acting as look-out, yet the Police didn't prosecute him for withholding evidence about the identity of the other accomplices. It would begger belief that he had no idea who they were and if indeed he didn't know them at all, he would have no qualms of stitching them up, as they were not mates.

First up I have to state some facts as its unfair on Dyer that this is happening.

I knew about the first 20 people in the queue at Whiteley because my girlfriend is the personnel manager for the Tesco store.

They was told 2 weeks beforehand and it was kepted a secret until announced on the radio as planned at 4-00pm Friday.

Dyer had no idea as they suddenly put a board in front of you telling you that you have qualified for free petrol.

If he was to know about this from the Power Fm team beforehand then he would of at least emptied his tank a little more before arriving to get at least £50 worth like every other car did.

First up I have to state some facts as its unfair on Dyer that this is happening.

I knew about the first 20 people in the queue at Whiteley because my girlfriend is the personnel manager for the Tesco store.

They was told 2 weeks beforehand and it was kepted a secret until announced on the radio as planned at 4-00pm Friday.

Dyer had no idea as they suddenly put a board in front of you telling you that you have qualified for free petrol.

If he was to know about this from the Power Fm team beforehand then he would of at least emptied his tank a little more before arriving to get at least £50 worth like every other car did.

By driving around aimlessly? Or syphoning... ;)

It was B-WP who got off scot free because of the no evidence, not Dyer. But as I said earlier, it seems strange to me that B-WP was clearly identified at the scene of the crime and witnessed the whole thing whilst apparently acting as look-out, yet the Police didn't prosecute him for withholding evidence about the identity of the other accomplices. It would begger belief that he had no idea who they were and if indeed he didn't know them at all, he would have no qualms of stitching them up, as they were not mates.

Oops - of course it was BWP - but nevertheless, The Echo really made more of the court case again than the free petrol - they will bring it up at every opportunity for a few months yet. Your final sentence sums him up really.

That is possibly the funniest picture I've ever seen, he looks so proud to have "won" free petrol

Professional footballers of today really are utter tools.... Given that he had just been 'done' for theft, being pictured grinning like an imbecile by his shiny new car by the the local rag after being the proud recipient of free petrol would seem to anyone with a modicum of of intelligence not to be the smartest thing to do. If he had a single brain cell in the peanut sized head of his he would have declined the photo opportunity and given the cost of the fuel he had got for gratis to the journo and told him to give a local charity. Then he might just have not looked like a total c ock. Again.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1660361.ece

Somebody, somewhere either at the football club or his agent or family needs to sit him down and explain what PR is all about. I am sure that Power FM's marketing manager really cannot believe his/her luck.

It matters not whether he needed to do this, he just MISSED such a golden opportunity to do this properly, so instead looks like a tw*t