Recession

Legod Second Coming

I did cut back by not getting a season ticket this year, since I was unable to get to several midweek games last year. That is my economy. But I still intend to go to as many games as I did last year with the ST. So for me it is small savings like that only.

I can't really see how a recession per se would affect anyone, unless they got made redundant or something as a result of it?

If I was to lose my job, as a fair number of my colleagues recently have, of course it would affect my decision of whether to go or not, but until I do any recession would not play any part.

I can't really see how a recession per se would affect anyone, unless they got made redundant or something as a result of it?

If I was to lose my job, as a fair number of my colleagues recently have, of course it would affect my decision of whether to go or not, but until I do any recession would not play any part.

:rolleyes:

Is the recession or threat thereof meaning that you are spending or are planning to spend less watching Saints, buying merchandise, etc?

I'm interested to know what effect the economy might really have on us?

It is what it is, but my own personal opinion is that if the media didn't do so much scaremongering, then things wouldn't be so bad.

Would the recent slump in the economy stop me doing the things that I enjoy, not at all.

All I know is that things are now more expensive.

Fuel is killing me.

My thoughts are with you mate. I put approx £70.00 of diesel a week in my van, but I'm not paying for it (firms fuel card).

If I had to run a vehicle out of my own pocket, it would cripple me .

It's not just the threat of a recession , it's very much a living breathing reality now . My firm's going to have a staff meeting on Tuesday where redudancies will be confirmed . If I'm on that list I'll have a season ticket but no means to afford the travel costs to actually attend the games I've already paid for , not an ideal situation to put it mildly .

It's not just the threat of a recession , it's very much a living breathing reality now . My firm's going to have a staff meeting on Tuesday where redudancies will be confirmed . If I'm on that list I'll have a season ticket but no means to afford the travel costs to actually attend the games I've already paid for , not an ideal situation to put it mildly .

All the best mate. I do hope your name is not on the list

I wish you well fellow Saints supporter with your employment.

As regards match days contact me as I travel up from Honiton quite a few times through season to see family and attend games and will be able to help.

I am sure there are a few others coming from this direction.