Naaarwich takeover

Dalek2003

Looks like Naaarwich on the verge of a big takeover, with a big takeover due and a large dollop of money from multi millionaire investor. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone but us.

Why not us ????????????

Really, sounded to me more like they were in the **** and needed £2m from Delia and Wynn-Jones to bale them out after the other directors walked out. Is there another story out there?

Looks like Naaarwich on the verge of a big takeover, with a big takeover due and a large dollop of money from multi millionaire investor. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone but us.

Why not us ????????????

Two reasons :

One hides in the Channel Islands most of the year, the other likes shooting ducks.

I quite like the way things are at the moment, I have to admit to a certain satisfaction with the austere way we find ourselves, something quite hollow about big money men buying the heart out of clubs. I'm finding the club to be very much our club at the moment.

I reserve the right to have a complete opposite view should we be taken over by the Sultan of Brunei and win the Champions League with in 5 years

I quite like the way things are at the moment, I have to admit to a certain satisfaction with the austere way we find ourselves, something quite hollow about big money men buying the heart out of clubs. I'm finding the club to be very much our club at the moment.

I reserve the right to have a complete opposite view should we be taken over by the Sultan of Brunei and win the Champions League with in 5 years

Like your style. ;)

Everyone but us.

Why not us ????????????

Dalek, you seem to have made a post that doesn't relate, mention, discuss or include Glen Hoddle. Somethings not right - are you ok????????

Dalek, you seem to have made a post that doesn't relate, mention, discuss or include Glen Hoddle. Somethings not right - are you ok????????

I think it was implicit - if we got some big money we could afford to bring Glenda back. Kind of like the supplementary question thing at Prime Minister's question time...

Transfer window closed anyway. Will not do them much good until January and may be, just may be, Fulthorpe & co will have got their act together. Stranger things have happened, like a Lowe/Wilde partnership ;)

Will someone PLEASE get Fulthorpe, or a representative, on here TODAY (Friday) to explain what the F*** is going on.

Two words:

Common

Courtesy

Three words:

FFS

Really, sounded to me more like they were in the **** and needed £2m from Delia and Wynn-Jones to bale them out after the other directors walked out. Is there another story out there?

That was the announcement on radio Broadland yesterday morning, however today they are saying a local man, Jade Goody's boyfriends uncle is interested in investing in the club.

Apparently he is already involved in a Prem rugby club and also has links with America.

It sounded very much like it was at a very early stage, and just that he was intersted in putting forward ideas to the club if they were intersted.

The £2m was to keep Norwich afloat for this year but not good news for them that the Turners have walked out - that has been the difference between Norwich holding on to players post-parachute and us selling. Still, shows Delia and Wynn-Jones genuinely care about the club - shows you also how crap Wilde is. What does Mike Wilde actually offer SFC? At least Secure Retirement put in £3m to clear Askham's overdraft even if they put in nowt after that.

But how can anyone take this thread seriously when the correct phonetic speling of Norwich is not Naaarwich but 'Norrch?'.

Note the upward inflection at end which existed in Norfolk even before Neighbours corrupted the way young people speak in the rest of the UK.

Went to uni in Norwich ...a fine city.

Norwich City is a very different club to Saints in that a) it has generally had lower aspirations and knows what is can realistically achieve, so suffers less disappointment and b) the locals support them through thick and thin, and in the bad times don't bugger off to the likes of chelsea, let alone Ipswich - their equivalent to our Portsmouth.

K.

But how can anyone take this thread seriously when the correct phonetic speling of Norwich is not Naaarwich but 'Norrch?'.

But how can anyone take this thread seriously when the correct spelling of speling (sic) is not speling (sic) but 'spelling' ?

;)

Norwich will get relegated this year. I say this as a wind-up because my missus supports them. :-)

In truth, I still don't think their squad is strong. Shackell leaving on deadline day was a big loss. Low mid-table could be their best hope. (Like us IMRO...)

That was the announcement on radio Broadland yesterday morning, however today they are saying a local man, Jade Goody's boyfriends uncle is interested in investing in the club.

Apparently he is already involved in a Prem rugby club and also has links with America.

It sounded very much like it was at a very early stage, and just that he was intersted in putting forward ideas to the club if they were intersted.

So as I said, Norwich are actually in the **** even deeper than we are. Delia has bailed them out to keep them afloat, and now someone connected with Big Brother (I think thats who Jade Goody is, though not sure) is looking at taking them over. My God, I'd rather have Mike Wilde in charge than anyone connected with that slag (and I don't mean Delia)