Jan, how long has he got? (not looking for an arguement)

Thorpe-le-Saint

I think that was the point I was making

Well in that case if he starts with some wins in the next 4/6 games we can work together and get him an extension til the end of the season. But then again we come back round to the thread how much time will he have if things do not go right in September and October.

But at least we want the same thing for Saints. JP would appear to be on the right lines..I hope..

Well in that case if he starts with some wins in the next 4/6 games we can work together and get him an extension til the end of the season. But then again we come back round to the thread how much time will he have if things do not go right in September and October.

But at least we want the same thing for Saints. JP would appear to be on the right lines..I hope..

OSM what time do you get stuck into the Cider or sherry where you are, by your posts the cork has come out of the bottle a bit early today

OSM what time do you get stuck into the Cider or sherry where you are, by your posts the cork has come out of the bottle a bit early today

Cider my dear boy and the other 7 fans with me all agree with my posts as I am the chairman of this particular Saints supporters group and I am buying the drinks. But they all agree you have mellowed over the last few days.

I have read the title of this thread and nothing more. It's all I needed to see to realise that this is one of those f*cking ridiculous threads, that really should be locked and deleted from the start.

I bet this gimp said in the summer "I'm prepared to give him time" - so why the f*ck do you start debating when the end will come?! Surely you have to accept that their will be minor hiccups along the way with this kind of project? Or are you a total idiot? (I am aware from posts in the past that this poster isn't the brightest.)

Idiotic negativity like this doesn't is mongness of the highest order.

No Matt.

He said he "wasn't" looking for an argument.

Cider my dear boy and the other 7 fans with me all agree with my posts as I am the chairman of this particular Saints supporters group and I am buying the drinks. But they all agree you have mellowed over the last few days.

Dont worry OSM while you are buying the drinks they will be right behind you as soon as the money dries up you won't see them for dust.

Dont worry OSM while you are buying the drinks they will be right behind you as soon as the money dries up you won't see them for dust.

The in- laws said they would stick with me a little longer. That is until closing time. The others are very similar to most Saints fans in that there willing to give JP until at least half time in the QPR game. With gentle persuasion and a few of my stories about Mr Branfoot and they have given JP until full time and thats only if we win.

Like everyone I can't wait for the games to get underway but dearly hope we start getting points on the scoreboard.

Bring back Woggy and the tea Lady Ethel and the corners please.

Onwards and upwards.

The in- laws said they would stick with me a little longer. That is until closing time. The others are very similar to most Saints fans in that there willing to give JP until at least half time in the QPR game. With gentle persuasion and a few of my stories about Mr Branfoot and they have given JP until full time and thats only if we win.

Like everyone I can't wait for the games to get underway but dearly hope we start getting points on the scoreboard.

Bring back Woggy and the tea Lady Ethel and the corners please.

Onwards and upwards.

Im glad you have persuaded them to wait until fulltime before asking for Jan to be sacked, I'll give a while longer as I myself cannot see any more suitable way forward at present.

Lets forget bringing back a kitman who was nearly at retirement age and go forward with the youth.

I have read the title of this thread and nothing more. It's all I needed to see to realise that this is one of those f*cking ridiculous threads, that really should be locked and deleted from the start.

I bet this gimp said in the summer "I'm prepared to give him time" - so why the f*ck do you start debating when the end will come?! Surely you have to accept that their will be minor hiccups along the way with this kind of project? Or are you a total idiot? (I am aware from posts in the past that this poster isn't the brightest.)

Idiotic negativity like this doesn't is mongness of the highest order.

I have tried reading this last line over and over again, and still it doesn't make sense.

The irony is brilliant.

Edited by LGTL

• 2 weeks later...

The reality of the situation is we are in big trouble this season. Any sensible fan would agree that JP is out of his depth with us [i.e. his choice of players, formation]. His style is more suitable for a dutch team in the 3rd Division.

I will still support the team but I will also voice my opinion. I do not see a bright future for this club under the current circumstances. With no money. a fool of a manager, Lowe of course and a team of inexperienced reserve team players. This is the reality. Just you try and disagree. Either we get taken over or we will be in League 1 for certain.