Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

On 19/12/2020 at 01:15, mack rill said:

I see the cheating skate feckers might be number one at crimbo:suspicious: 

On 19/12/2020 at 07:06, Weston Super Saint said:

Six fingers crossed!

It'll make the annual slide from the top even funnier this year :D 

5 hours ago, mack rill said:

looks like the next time we get to play we could be half way down the league,:mcinnes:

:D:D:D

• 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, OldNick said:

Crikey no posts since December 22nd!!! Is this thread dying out? Come on Pompey give us something pleeease

They've had three games postponed since then, nothing for us to laugh at! Though when you're busy beating the champions of England, who has time to think of the little club down the road?

2 hours ago, igsey said:

They've had three games postponed since then, nothing for us to laugh at! Though when you're busy beating the champions of England, who has time to think of the little club down the road?

Correction... beating the champions of the world.

Mind you Thierry Henry did like their fans so in their eyes that is probably better.

3 hours ago, Yozzman said:

Whatmough with 2 own goals!

Not even Scott Marshall managed that in a single game for us. 

Seem to remember he might have played in the Youth match where we beat them 7-0. Which is surprising because I thought I read that Whatmough was meant to be the greatest next biggest thing to come from their famed yoof academy. 

In fairness though just as we can't expect all our youth products to live up to the standards of Shearer, Bale, MLT, Theo, Oxlade-Chamberlaim, JWP, not all Pompey's are going to reach the dizzy heights of being another Jed Wallace either.

• Haha 2