This twitter Marlarky

Mr Nice

Twitter is phenomenal, not only for its social reach but for its instant access to peoples lives. The real power lays in the ability to see world events in real time. Twitter will, in the end, be surpassed by something even better, but the aspect of 'what i am doing right now' is here to stay.

Twitter is phenomenal, not only for its social reach but for its instant access to peoples lives. The real power lays in the ability to see world events in real time. Twitter will, in the end, be surpassed by something even better, but the aspect of 'what i am doing right now' is here to stay.

WW?

+1

I find it very useful for keeping up on news on subjects I have interest in. You do get a lot of XXX spam and make a million crap

I get 3 or 4 people following me daily who turn out to be spam - I just block them. You also get businesses who are constantly searching for use of a particular word - I posted an update about Golf and within a few mins had 2 people following me who have businesses related to golf.

Spam on Twitter doesn't really affect your use of the site - you don't get tonnes of updates from these people and Twitter are very quick to remove any spammers.