Attendance Vs Blackpool 5th lowest in the league

trousers

Its simple, 12:45 KO, worst tme to KO not enough time to do anything before the game and not enough time to do anything else after. Loads of fans would have stayed away for this simple reason, add the cost and that fact that they could watch it on sky, do the gardening or a bit of DIY before and after and you have the reason why 5k stayed away. When we put together a decent run we will have 22/25k back again.....

COYR

It seemed on Saturday that the world and his wife were coming back from Cornwall on Saturday.

Its was on TV its the last weekend in August, credit cruch, fuel prices etc etc.

The crowds are always slightly down this time of year. Maybe football should start in September.

I agree with both of you. It's much too soon to read too much into the low crowd figures but if I were running the club I would be feeling a little bit nervous.

I would not go if they gave out free tickets!

The real fans have gone in the last 10,000 exodus,all we have left now are the sheep who need to be told how to spend a Saturday afternoon without having to engage brain.

I would not p*ss on the fans who still go let alone sit next to them.

What a prize tw*t you are, why don't you go and support the blue few down the road AwaySkate

Some posters have very short memories:rolleyes: OK, Sat's game was not much to crow about but to write that it was soooooo bad, well think back 5 seconds to last season. Now that had some really poor games.

Get a grip, one poor game is not the end of the world.