Dyer not interested?

simo

I agree with every aspect of this post and feel that this convicted Burglar should never have been allowed to represent our club again.

What a short-sighted and patently stupid view. The lad has been convicted and sentenced (perhaps rather leniently). What he did was wrong, and he has beenpunished for it. Why should he not represent Saints again (just because we are called Saints diesn't mean our players really are). You would have got rid of Wayne Rooney I suppose. Once someone has done their time (or their community service) that should be it. I might have a different view of someone who is convicted of more serious offences, rapists, murderers, etc, since I don't think they should be let out in the community again anyway, but for a petty burglar, your views are way over the top.

What a short-sighted and patently stupid view. The lad has been convicted and sentenced (perhaps rather leniently). What he did was wrong, and he has beenpunished for it. Why should he not represent Saints again (just because we are called Saints diesn't mean our players really are). You would have got rid of Wayne Rooney I suppose. Once someone has done their time (or their community service) that should be it. I might have a different view of someone who is convicted of more serious offences, rapists, murderers, etc, since I don't think they should be let out in the community again anyway, but for a petty burglar, your views are way over the top.

For the third time that is my opinion and i'm entitled to it. It is not stupid just because you don't agree with it. You obviosuly have a thresehold of crime that you would not tolerate. That is your view. Perhaps my morals are higher than yours and I will not be commenting further on this post.

For the third time that is my opinion and i'm entitled to it. It is not stupid just because you don't agree with it. You obviosuly have a thresehold of crime that you would not tolerate. That is your view. Perhaps my morals are higher than yours and I will not be commenting further on this post.

I take it you have never made a mistake in your life or broken the law? exceeded the speed limit while driving? forgot to renew tv licence or car tax? nicked an apple when you were a kid? not paid your fare on the train? ........................ don't think many posters on here could say they have never done anything wrong in their lives so taking the high moral ground regarding footballers is a bit contradictory.