Cracking article

washsaint

http://www.thisishampshire.net/sport/saints/display.var.2436515.0.lallana_signs_new_saints_contract.php

This just shows the great spirit in the camp but also the fact if we had had any decent managers who knew what they were doing they would have used Prost's tactics in the first team a long time ago.

After seeing Saints in pre-season it was clear they were playing the 'Prost way' and were extremely comfortable doing it.

Thank goodness we have consistency now throughout the club in terms of style of play. IT just shows the very poor standard of coaching in thjis country that the older, senior pros struggle to come to grips with the 'total football' of Prost and JP.

Georges Prost - we salute you!

http://www.thisishampshire.net/sport/saints/display.var.2436515.0.lallana_signs_new_saints_contract.php

This just shows the great spirit in the camp but also the fact if we had had any decent managers who knew what they were doing they would have used Prost's tactics in the first team a long time ago.

After seeing Saints in pre-season it was clear they were playing the 'Prost way' and were extremely comfortable doing it.

Thank goodness we have consistency now throughout the club in terms of style of play. IT just shows the very poor standard of coaching in thjis country that the older, senior pros struggle to come to grips with the 'total football' of Prost and JP.

Georges Prost - we salute you!

Hes always a decent coach to steal on fm! HTH

It still gripes me that Burley let another prost young-un (Blackstock) go to QPR for £250k to make room for Rasiak and Wright-Phillips. Blackstock and Mcgoldrick would be fighting each other for a place in our starting line up under JP (14 goals last season and 2 already this year).

It still gripes me that Burley let another prost young-un (Blackstock) go to QPR for £250k to make room for Rasiak and Wright-Phillips. Blackstock and Mcgoldrick would be fighting each other for a place in our starting line up under JP (14 goals last season and 2 already this year).

I think you're right Elmore - Blackstock would have been a great young player to retain, and in the end it seemed like a lazy piece of business by Burley to privilege the journeyman, "readymade" campaigner.

to be fair in his first season Rasiaks goals projected us to the play offs.Blackstock was n ot ready.

Blackstock got 6 goals in 35 games in all competitions last season. He got 14 the season before. HTH.