Biggest cheaters ever at Saints

TopGun

There is no contest. The answer is Guy Askham, there must be some young posters or very uneducated people (Saints history wise) to only see his name mentioned 3 times.

For actual footballers, David Hurst gets my vote. When he was injured he was in a pub telling anybody who would listen he didn't give a fook, could have returned to training ages ago, but was still getting paid, so there was no point.

When someone pointed out that he shouldnt really be gobbing off like that he went for it even more, until the guy who questioned him had enough and smacked him one...... i dont think he said anything else after that.

Yes, I do remember something about that. There was also a rumour Thirsty's blood group was Tetley's...

I am not sure that "Cheaters" is the right word, but I am not surprised that the names of Branfoot and Askham appear so often on this thread list of people deserving of opprobrium from Saints fans. In my opinion, the whole Board from that era deserve more criticism than RL. (No, I am not a "Lowe Luvvie!)