Kelvin Davis - Luton interest

Master Bates

If KD has any serious aspirations to make a career in management then this is an opportunity he should take.

Have always regarded Luton as a horrible club, remember the plastic pitch, ban on visiting fans, Steve Foster, kerb-crawler Pleat, the FA Cup defeat there in the late 80's. Would wish KD well if he went there though and possibly reform my viewing of their results.

Have just realised Luton are in the Champioship, so can't see them going for a completley untried manager at that level if they remain there.

Would have thought Luton might look for someone with a track record, such as Adkins, although that might see KD joining the coaching set up.

Good move for both parties, and we would get a man Ralph wants to recruit as his replacement.

That would be a step in the right direction.

If KD has any serious aspirations to make a career in management then this is an opportunity he should take.

Have always regarded Luton as a horrible club, remember the plastic pitch, ban on visiting fans, Steve Foster, kerb-crawler Pleat, the FA Cup defeat there in the late 80's. Would wish KD well if he went there though and possibly reform my viewing of their results.

Have you ever been to Luton? They were doing the world a massive favour, trust me.

Have you ever been to Luton? They were doing the world a massive favour, trust me.

yes, in the mentioned FA Cup tie taht we lost 2-1 after being a goal up.Foster proved himself to be an utter cvnt, and there was quite an exchange of loose coins with their gobby fans.

But I'd agree that it's a cesspool, not a place I'd look to go to again.