-
Posts
308 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by leeham_69
-
The Spygate Saga - 6 Week ban suspended for Eckert
leeham_69 replied to St Chalet's topic in The Saints
so new contract announcement when? I was thinking 12 years but maybe 9 to keep our options open. -
The Spygate Saga - 6 Week ban suspended for Eckert
leeham_69 replied to St Chalet's topic in The Saints
Russell Martin and Lucy Pinder host the show. Each manager gets a rating out of ten for: - bravery - pride - control - the process. -
The Spygate Saga - 6 Week ban suspended for Eckert
leeham_69 replied to St Chalet's topic in The Saints
Just catching up - sounds like Tonda's been caught doing 100 on the M3 and has been sentenced to life in jail? phew talk about a let off for the FA. -
Would kill for a dickie tickle combo
-
I just have a feeling we may be sending mubama back in Jan to try and get someone else in. Very poor, not what we needed at all. But that said trying to defend for our lives with 10 minutes to go against Lincoln was stupid. Could easily have just knocked it around them in their half.
-
Need a little bit more from azaz for me, hasn’t opened them up once I don’t think. Just needs to play more simple passes instead of losing it within 0.0005 seconds of receiving it
-
More bum-ee really
-
look forward to welcoming him back in 3 years!
-
Jo Tessem has said the phrase "that's the mental side of football, Adam" i reckon 9 times
-
I predict THB will play so he can clap the fans for an extra 30 or 40 seconds before they announce his departure in the next few days.
-
has he really gone? it's not a dream? it's not a trick?
-
That's what I'd say about a player I was trying to get rid of 😆
-
Reflects poorly on him IMO. He could have played for 4 months last season and someone would have panic purchased him in January. Instead he sat on a bench and they still didn't want him. Very strongly seems he refuses to play for us, mad we couldn't come to any agreement in 2 years in which he wants a game. Based on nothing whatsoever but to be honest I wonder if he's not very likeable.
-
Welcome to the Big Schlott!
-
Won't someone post a highlights reel called KEVIN SCHLOTTERBECK UNBELIEVABLE SKILLS 22/23 set to high volume trance music? I don't think we can make any informed decision without one.
-
79% aerial duels won by stoke apparently ☠️
-
I have a tshirt that says Rupert Lowe has to go or something similar. I was only a kid at the time but I got it off eBay about a decade ago. Must dig that out actually.
-
Aruba, Jamaica, ooh, I wanna take ya Mubama, Mubama, come on, pretty mama
-
-
The Spygate Saga - 6 Week ban suspended for Eckert
leeham_69 replied to St Chalet's topic in The Saints
True but we had an incompetent interim manager for a few months at the start of last season too. -
kit's fine to me, don't mind generic stripes. training kit is about as uninspiring as could be. last season we had the delightful baby vomit green set, now we can mix and match it with ...... beige.
-
-
Also snagging Peretz for a good price might mean we lower the asking price for Ramsdale, attracting more buyers etc
-
I have long thought Steve should do a “best of SaintsWeb” segment on TSP. every episode he could share the the most embarrassing prediction, the most disproportionate insult, the most petty argument unrelated to the thread title or perhaps “Turkish’ Tips”, a simple recap of all your conversation defining contributions?
-
love him. fuck boro, fuck the EFL, give him a contract for life.
- 5706 replies
-
- 14
-
-
