-
Posts
3522 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by iansums
-
Can't tell where you are looking, at the pitch or at her arse?
-
Absolutely agree. This image with the text 'Forever a Saint'.
-
Just seen Clotterill in my local Sainsburys. He was on the phone so I tried listening in but he walked away. Looks like he still lives over Bournemouth way.
-
Going Friday on hospitality but it's looking like a washout.
-
Are you copying me? Best bit of our NYC trip was climbing up to the crown of the Statue of Liberty, do it if you can.
-
Third time to Tenerife, love the Canaries, we often go Easter time or late October (half-term). Have hired a car before and seen Mt Teide but this year we'll be having a very relaxing time just chilling by the pool. Will go to Siam Water Park for a day as a treat for my daughter (and me). TBH after Orlando last year and New York we really fancy doing bugger all and just relaxing in the sun. We're already looking at holidays for next year, the wife is talking about a cruise. We've never done one before and I'm not too sure if I fancy it.
-
Back to holidays (although TUI is quite amusing). Recently back from New York, Tenerife for a fortnight in August.
-
No, I'm calling him funny. Most of what he said was tongue in cheek to get a laugh, just that some people took it literally. Or do you think he did sh*g Elton John?
-
I was away last week and so I've only just found out Deppo was banned. Anyone who was offended by any of Deppo's posts is a sad individual seriously lacking a sense of humour. I think the problem was that they just didn't understand his SOH and assumed that what he really meant what he was saying.
-
Your help needed (Markus Liebherr Tribute) - DONATIONS SITE NOW LIVE
iansums replied to JustMike's topic in The Saints
What about the club putting something on the OS? That will wind up NI if nothing else! -
Why on earth wasn't this announced yesterday morning? This club treats its fans with utter contempt! .... sorry, I think I'm looking at TUI too much.
-
Absolutely. Just discovered he's an FA, so he will be an expert on ripping people off.
-
I see NI is now slagging off 'We will Rock You'. Just out of interest what does the guy do for a living? He seems to be a bloody expert on everything.
-
I've always found it strange how some fans seem to revel in slagging off the club over the slightest little thing. Do it about Pompey but not your own club FFS. Here is a man (Cortese) who has brought in the ticket tax, surely he's going to be out to get the maximum advertising revenue he can.
-
I like the WBA kit, nice and simple classic design, always prefer a collar. But then again I am a boring ****.
-
I had this same idea years ago but I decided to keep it to myself.
-
Interesting idea. I'm put off buying a season ticket for a couple of reasons. Firstly I don't want to be sat in the same seat week in week out, I like sitting in different parts of the ground. Secondly, I tend to go with different people, sometimes on my own, sometimes with a mate and sometimes with family including kids. Something like this could work for me and I'm sure others. I'd also like to be able to book specific seats on-line as you can with many cinemas and theatres.
-
it cant be said now that SMS does not create a great atmosphere
iansums replied to OldNick's topic in The Saints
Great answer. What I really want to know is why would the police object to effectively moving the away fans around the corner a bit i.e. to blocks, 47, 48, 1, 2 & 3. -
it cant be said now that SMS does not create a great atmosphere
iansums replied to OldNick's topic in The Saints
Why is this a problem? -
I was a little disappointed by Pebble Beach although the others in my party were quite happy. We went to the Conqueror Inn at the East Close Hotel (A35 from XChurch to Lyndhurst) the other night only because we had a two-for-one voucher. We weren't expecting much as we'd had reports of bad food when they first opened. We were pleasantly surprised how good the food was although the service was a little poor and the menu limited. Great Indian in Bridge St. XChurch called Masala Bay. Best meal for me, Coeur de Filet in Costa Adeje in Tenerife, great food at a reasonable price.
-
Like the way they mention the name of the company who are learly NOT living up to their name.
-
Pictures and video clips of end of season celebrations
iansums replied to Dr Who?'s topic in The Saints
Pictures up on the OS, but the link does not work, or is it just me? http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/Home/ -
Great to listen to that. Alex comes across very well, very impressive young man.
-
Your help needed (Markus Liebherr Tribute) - DONATIONS SITE NOW LIVE
iansums replied to JustMike's topic in The Saints
What I meant to say was we don't want a Spinal Tap Stonehenge moment! -
Your help needed (Markus Liebherr Tribute) - DONATIONS SITE NOW LIVE
iansums replied to JustMike's topic in The Saints
Be careful with those dimensions when you place the order, we don't a Spinal Tap Stonehenge moment! £10 on its way.
