-
Posts
805 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by bugenhagen
-
Pretty sure he is right footed. He looks that way to me, and Transfermarkt and a quick google confirms that.
-
Reminded me of a Rickie Lambert penalty. Harry Kane is just copying Lambert 😉
-
Is it just me, or did he go for the byline and get a cross inn almost every time he got the ball in the beginning? At the time when whe had Arma and Archer in the box... It seems to me he is cutting back a lot more now, and only tries for the byline one in five or something? And now we have proper 9's in the box... I wonder if this change is becuase he has lost confidence, or if it is how we want him to play, and he is struggeling with it, and has lost confidence beacuse of the change? Anyways, he just needs to score.
-
What’s your unpopular opinion on Saints?
bugenhagen replied to Willo of Whiteley's topic in The Saints
Yeah, if Stewart is out for a couple of weeks 😉 we are a different team with Archer coming on around the 60+ minute… you could see how poor we got last game. The difference is huge when it is Stewart or Larin coming on… -
Yellow cards situation I would think.
-
I agree with you on the general idea, but there are two teams on the pitch and it also has a lot to do with how the other team reacts and changes. I think the main difference between the Charlton game and the QPR game is the way they played against us. QPR played right into it, giving up too much space. Charlton were compact, worked hard and limited space.
-
Nah, no interest in that. Just wants to try and pick apart one sentence, removed from the rest of the post (and the thread), and start an argument (not a discussion).
-
As I understood his post (and piont), I took it as players over the age of 27 he was asking about, so none of them?
-
Saints 1-1 Charlton - Match Thread
bugenhagen replied to Golac's Cunning Stunts's topic in The Saints
In hindsight, it was ridiculous in hindsight. Come on, it's how we roll on here, isn't it? 😉 -
Saints 1-1 Charlton - Match Thread
bugenhagen replied to Golac's Cunning Stunts's topic in The Saints
It's all about how we respond in the next games. Will it be with wins, or will it be with another draw and a loss? Too many subs at the same time agian (65th and 71st), it completely disrupted us, and we were not in it for about 20 minutes. Only in the last 10 min of extra time did we apply any pressure again. -
The Fab FAB. Every time i see this thread/title near the top of the site, my first thought is that it is the "Fabrice29 appreciation thread"
-
Commentator: "Miscontrolled by Archer. One of those days" ONE !?!
-
True, but some people should have their social media privileges revoked. We really need some sort of licence to use it.
-
It has been so frustrating watching us play with one hand tied behind our back for so long. Now we compete at a level playing field, without a handicap. With Peretz in goal I no longer react (faster than Baz) each time a shot is fired towards the goal. I can just sit back and watch.
-
Some might even say a thunder bastard diving header @Convict Colony ? 😀
-
I don’t have any links, only my memory, but I think this comes from two different places that (in my eyes) has been misremembered or changed over time to suit points of view. The Ankerson is still involved comes from the interview with Dragan in the summer, where it was said that he was still involved with negotiations of the deals involving players. The advisor(s) telling him not to appoint Tonda came from from a later rumour, not an interview, and the way I understood it at the time was that this was football people outside of the club that had Dragans ear. It’s just my take on the situation and your question. I don’t claim to have the blueprint or anything, just trying to help.
-
I'm not sure we have any players that are "Prem ready" in my eyes. Not even sure that Scienza can cut it at that level. We could probably carry 3 or maybe 4 of todays squad if we got in a really strong spine of 8-10 new players. And I don't think our manager (sorry head coach) and managment team are "Prem ready". And least of all our board.
-
Wow. If that was the expectation... that's rough. I don't think selling Arma makes much difference in that regard anyways. Didn't expect much this window, was happy with the goalkeeper change and disappointed with the striker swap, but never had any high hopes.
-
Nah, he'll be alright. Stewart will brake down soon enough, and he will be the only dog...
-
That's just silly! I'll be giving him at least 25 minutes on the pitch before my 👎! 😄
-
Two beavers are better than one...
-
Nah, you would have to buy at a premium for that. Not the way we roll...
-
Probably the players saying: "Enough with this back 5 nonsense, let us play four at the back!"
-
That is what I was thinking/hoping. There must be another deal they are working on that we don't know about.
-
I have heard different. He was the one forward in the Isak/Wissa/Strand-Larsen debacle who did not go on a strike, and as a result, he did not get a move to Newcastle in the summer, and when struggeling for form, the Wolves fans turned on him. Loyalty in football is dead, from all sides...
