Jump to content

Greedyfly

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    1023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Greedyfly

  1. Really average first half, I went to the bathroom and missed the first goal to get things going so you welcome. First half we didn't have enough control or urgency, probably somewhat hampered by Downes and a bit of a complacent attitude. Much better after the break and a few things that I found positive: Mubama BULLIED Eisaat for the 4th goal and again soon after. He actually looked really handy when coming on so hopefully he continues that. Bragg - his best game for us so far. I still don't think he's a starter but I felt that Eckerts comments a few weeks back about taking easy passes instead of risks to go forward were very much aimed at him. He did seem yesterday he'd taken that on board and it suits him better. Finally, the subs did change the game with all of them having an impact in some way. We need to be tighter at the back though with Bree looking a little lethargic in defence and Manning being all Manning-ish. That said I think Wood has improved and Big Kev doesn't lose many duals. Has to be a bit quicker on the ball both of them but not bad by any means. Anyway thoroughly enjoyable 50 mins of football in the sunshine
  2. Mirrors my thoughts exactly, in fact I'd prefer him to start and take corners, JwP that is, but I also prefer Wellington when fully fit defensively. If nothing else he's quicker than Manning.
  3. All season. Like Big Kev though - OG aside - at least he got out to the strike.
  4. I think he was one of only a few that came out of that game looking half decent. Good player there.
  5. It's not pretty is it. We've basically been mugged off by Dragan and his crew here a bit. Midfield is so so light. And the CB pairing abysmal
  6. I was really impressed with him in the conference, there was an air of confidence around him that he didn't have when he came in last year (to be expected) - not defiance or arrogance just a man who is going about his work and is confident in what he was doing. Was good to see.
  7. Lovely stuff. Also highlights that despite me whining throughout this thread, that this really is a meh league cup game and we shouldn't read an awful lot into it. Been largely dominant second half, our first team probably wins this at a canter, in second gear and good to give a youngster some mins and a goal. And also I've had some alcohol.
  8. Hopefully this will underline that we do need another striker. Get in Larin though.
  9. Ah thank you 👍🏻
  10. Absolutely this. I thought Jander was mostly ok. I thought Charles was still our player. Bragg?
  11. Have I missed something? The answer is probably...
  12. I'm sorry why do we only have 1 holding midfielder
  13. Lucky he is innit. Because no one else is
  14. I'm not sure I understand the formation and personnel choice here.
  15. Classy exit
  16. Innit - "ooooo look at me".
  17. Played 3 games, didn't win a single one in the play offs. Cunts
  18. Every fucking time this. It's so infuriating. Everyone can see its cutting up so why still do it.
  19. Jesus Christ, we are finally so so so good. PLEASE don't let me regret that comment.
  20. No he didn't. And no it wasn't. But otherwise you're 100% correct.
  21. Having just watched the highlights again can I reiterate - the ref was fucking shit. Awful awful performance, and I don't often bother making comments like that because we all know the state of them sometimes, and I do genuinely believe it evens out. But he was fucking awful, goal should have stood, Edozie should have had a pen and at least one of their players should have been off in the first half.
  22. Actually genuinely love this team again. The squad just all going about their business. Lovely stuff. Fucking horrid cunts Norwich and fucking shitty ref made that an even better win.
×
×
  • Create New...