Jump to content

Ed Rooney

Members
  • Posts

    1,250
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ed Rooney

  1. Ramirez spotted at Fleet Services
  2. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4502020/Maya-is-piece-in-Saints-jigsaw.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
  3. There is something on the official site
  4. I swear I am not a helmet, Turkish any chance of PM
  5. lol........he has a runner so it is ok, runners name is Matt Phillips (or something like that), next up to bat is Jon Heitinga closely followed by what must be Kelvin's cousin called Curtis
  6. Game of Rounders in the New Forest ?, explains the #SaintsFC tweeting situation at least
  7. No.. Cartlidge
  8. Financials now sorted and Gaston was set to sign but has just failed medical due to old knee injury
  9. Well that's 66 pages of my life I will not get back, fair play to NC in not being held to ransom, if the deal isn't right for the club then it doesn't matter how good the player is
  10. He looks a bit too short for a Centre Back
  11. Got to be Match of the day Match of the day We'll give you a wave on Match of the day That will wind them up big time
  12. Don't get me wrong..... Absolutely loving this season and loving Watford today, I have just gone past caring what that soon to be called Portalooville lot are up to
  13. Far from it, but I prefer to worry about what Saints are doing rather than talk about how **** those cocks down the road are doing. I fail to see why the disappointment of us dropping two points late on last night is made any better by how many points we are in front of a team that I could not give a f*ck about.
  14. And ? Why does that make tonight good
  15. Billy Sharp is Magic He wears a magic hat and when Saints tried to sign him he said I fancy that Now he's at St Mary's and scoring goals for fun he's glad he now told Leicester to shove it up their bum
  16. Tune Just cant get enough He's ****in lethal and he wears the red n white His name is Billy Sharp, His name is Billy Sharp When he scores a volley or scores one with his head I just cant get enough, I just cant get enough He scores a goal and the saints go wild and you just cant seem to handle Billy du du du du du du du du du du du du du du Billy Sharpe
  17. got the game for christmas, played FM or Champ Man in its previous form for years, what is this steam ****e all about. Put the disc in expecting quick load...4 and a half hours trying to load via steam, WTF !!!!!
  18. I've got a Shed thats bigger than this
  19. Are you Woolworths, Are you Woolworths, Are you Woolworths in disguise One for westwood....Your not ringing, Your not ringing, Your not ringing anymore
  20. Has never shown the ability or nerve when he has played
  21. Have said for many years, he is a clown of a goalkeeper, he is not good, hasnt potential, was no good before he got injured against Newcastle (he got injured that game flapping about)......
  22. ***t chant
  23. Fratton Park has tiny little stands, tiny little stands, tiny little stands
  24. Hope you have a good season, from a selfish point of view I have money on you going up this year
  25. Get well soon Dan.
×
×
  • Create New...