Jump to content

skintsaint

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    13639
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by skintsaint

  1. same...im blaming tiredness.
  2. could be worse...could have QPR's owners and their prices.
  3. A guy called Gerald?
  4. has that Czech winger singed yet?
  5. not in favour of speeding cameras catching people speeding then?
  6. not in favour of speeding cameras catching people speeding then?
  7. I'd vote for 1.5 promoted and keep the same owners.
  8. I'd vote for 1.5 promoted and keep the same owners.
  9. err isnt that the point?
  10. err isnt that the point?
  11. slag
  12. I didnt mind Rosler tbh.
  13. Has he signed yet?
  14. was a good holding midfielder for Spain.
  15. think he has spent most of his career in the UK so far.
  16. would rather have Ricketts.....the disease.
  17. Normally bin all my bills when they arrive through the door. Rest of the paperwork I keep for about two years.
  18. Remember years ago at my Aunts wedding outside Chichester when everyone went outside from the service a Lancaster bomber flanked by 2 spitfires went overhead from the goodwood show. Was a great sight and perfect timing for the wedding guests!! The sound was amazing too.
  19. still dont know how Bent missed...
  20. nah hes gone for the...
×
×
  • Create New...