Jump to content

tdmickey3

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    5371
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tdmickey3

  1. Vile
  2. Scum of the earth
  3. Nigel and his top table of law abiders said Reform have not done anything wrong do nothing to see here. But of course we know they are lying racist cunts
  4. They were robbed
  5. Embarrassing human
  6. Not sure, did we want to take over Iraq like Russia does with Ukraine? I thought you were the expert on the UK military so not sure why you are asking
  7. I now think you are actually a grade a nutter, the type that bark at the moon
  8. Russia into Ukraine is an invasion, HTH
  9. He has duped several club boards by doing just that.
  10. It’s not an opinion,it’s a bewildering grudge
  11. What is your problem with him?
  12. Might be him just putting out to confuse opponent manager. I think Downes is starter with either JWP or Jander, giving good sub option
  13. Downes starts and rotation with JWp and Jander
  14. Poor so far 2nd half
  15. tdmickey3

    Top birds

    Zoe Saldana
  16. I wondered when you would turn up and make fool of yourself again, absolute clown
  17. Hats off to Hypo, he is bang on the money with all his posts today👏
  18. Another great post
  19. Like I said, vile
  20. All helped but Mr "stop the boats" Farage
  21. This sort of pig are our saviours apparently
  22. Only for him and his ilk , unless you have any suggestions
×
×
  • Create New...