Jump to content

tdmickey3

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    5,316
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tdmickey3

  1. Not sure, did we want to take over Iraq like Russia does with Ukraine? I thought you were the expert on the UK military so not sure why you are asking
  2. I now think you are actually a grade a nutter, the type that bark at the moon
  3. Russia into Ukraine is an invasion, HTH
  4. He has duped several club boards by doing just that.
  5. It’s not an opinion,it’s a bewildering grudge
  6. What is your problem with him?
  7. Might be him just putting out to confuse opponent manager. I think Downes is starter with either JWP or Jander, giving good sub option
  8. Downes starts and rotation with JWp and Jander
  9. Poor so far 2nd half
  10. tdmickey3

    Top birds

    Zoe Saldana
  11. I wondered when you would turn up and make fool of yourself again, absolute clown
  12. Hats off to Hypo, he is bang on the money with all his posts today👏
  13. Another great post
  14. Like I said, vile
  15. All helped but Mr "stop the boats" Farage
  16. This sort of pig are our saviours apparently
  17. Only for him and his ilk , unless you have any suggestions
  18. Balaclava boy, losing it
  19. If you are outraged as you claim you would post as such but you don`t because are vile
  20. But he wants cold hard rage
  21. They are both utterly despicable but i guess you will wait until you hear to be outraged or not depending on the perpetrators origin. Vile human
×
×
  • Create New...