Hopefully the FA see it that way but I reckon we/TE are going to be stuffed so FA can show how tough they are but still fail to be as severe with the rich boys
Absolutely no surprise that you are defending the criminal grifter.
I hope he gets a long sentence because he is repeat offender, certainly not the hero the easily led think he is.
Still vile as suspected
Its just the humour that is poor, very similar to your understanding of the things you try to discuss on here... and your nickname is "vile"
Its a futile exercise trying to engage with you hence I rarely bother and but others do and put you in your place over and over, despite the hilarious responses to them.... no one needs to justify themselves to the likes of you.
Do you still hold your despicable view about child welfare?