-
Posts
612 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by St. Ciervo
-
The foxes' best bet is for a new owner to come in and mould the team to their liking (ie firing RM).
-
Was this a pundit or a fan that he is speaking to this way? If it is a fan, he needs to get his head checked.
-
105 shots is a useless stat if they are low-probability shots. This is amplified by the fact that the other team scores off of 3 shots to win the game because all 3 shots were a 1 on 1 with the keeper after a crap pass between CBs.
-
That might be how the law works down there, but not in the UK...oh. Really? Damn.
-
Are you sure we couldn't shoehorn Jack into goal?
-
They are now an internationally-recognizable brand. Relegation, even if only to the Championship, will not happen. I could see some sort of forced sale to another Saudi. <shrug>
-
This might help us though. They cannot let City off and then hammer us in the same breath...right? Oh.
-
None of that is going to happen. Its not like they set an analyst up behind a tree with a phone or anything. A short transfer ban, a low 7-figure fine, and a secret payout to top officials will suffice, am I right?
-
Scienza to score and create another memorable goal celebration moment.
-
I mean, you are right in the sense that TE has been a gem. But simultaneously, your instincts were right. He has royally f-ed us too.
-
I was right... shocking.
-
We will find out on Friday that they have agreed to further investigations. I wonder which ends first: US-Iran war or the FA investigation.
-
The closer we get, the more I feel like he gets the full ban hammer. Everything about this process has been a d*** punch. Why would this be any different?
-
Flashy saves are nice. But inconsistency is the worst trait in a keeper.
-
Of course it is personal. He single-handedly destroys the clubs we love. Doesn't get much more personal than that.
-
If he can drag enough teams down, surely that means we will rise to the top!
-
That may be true. But do you trust SR on unearthing one of these "better" managers?
-
Downs went to St. Louis in the MLS, right? I don't know what everyone was expecting. We kept most of the band together. Peretz and Larin are gold, and I am happy to have JWP back. The new defender looks good.
-
The longer this carries on, the more I think it will be a slap on the wrist. They want this to fade away.
-
I definitely think they try to do both. Ordonez is out at least 2 months with possible setbacks looming. They looked dog s*** in week 1; they cannot survive a 2 month wait for a good centre back. The hole will be too deep.
-
Stellar goal. Azaz excellent to get the run going. We missed him last week.
-
We should have sent this new striker up to spy. He was invisible on the pitch.
-
Lets go! Never in doubt!
-
Which one... oh god.
