Jump to content

suewhistle

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    8628
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by suewhistle

  1. Vindictive and Bullying..
  2. Torino have added Ramsdale to their list of interest, but can't see it myself. They wouldn't even want to pay much of a loan fee.
  3. Oi, don't pick on me! Possibly both?
  4. We could probably develop a formula related to number of puns and any rumours or even ..shock horror.. actual concrete news. [Whoops that wasn't intended!]
  5. I think we should rebar JWP from coming back.
  6. Yeah, straight swap. Oh, wait...
  7. Just seen a picture of Trump (brandishing a red card) and Infantino looking like an obsequious Uriah Heep. Nauseating.
  8. I surfaced at 11 this morning, but I still can't find my big bunch of house keys which I couldn't find going out to the pub at 01.20, so used the emergency spare. So much for staying up late..! Worth it though..
  9. What are they going to rebuild with? Straw?
  10. Barcelona is a sports and social club...
  11. Make it 1 million and you've got yourself a deal..
  12. I've heard he's quite a useful sub to bring on..
  13. Well, I've had an attack of the Trousers, and can see both sides of the argument, but I've renewed my season ticket and accepted that is my lot as a fan. On the waste of money I would say that most clubs do to some extent or other, and we only know the situation in the club we support, and yes, it's been bad. But part of that is the nature of the business: all business involves risk but football is clearly in a different league. [Whoops, I didn't mean that]
  14. S'ok guys, we can leave this thread for a bit and transfer to the fixtures one.
  15. Good points! Do you think they'll keep to the original timetable? I was actually pleased you'd reminded me but it unwittingly ended up on theme, sorry!
  16. Yes, and let us know if the head codes tell us anything useful..
  17. Gawd, some of these puns are gresley.
  18. Can we wait on the FA's decision before starting our wind ups? Once he's had his fine, or having to go on a rules or HR course we can start on them. Talking of which, are they doing anything at the moment, as it is also unfair to make us await their decision.
  19. Yes, I was chuckling at that. Just like supporting Saints I blame my dad.. I had Marklin, a friend in the village, she had Fleischmann. Plus both sets of grandparents coming from Eastleigh it was inevitable..
  20. HO HO HO, we're going for a continental alternative, but from memory they only score 1 in 87.
  21. Just bought mine. A very quick process for parting with ~£600!
  22. Is Lord Duckhunter a parody account? Like that comedian The Pub Landlord?
  23. You could always use binoculars, which every Saints fan will have ready for next season..? I'm with you with the dubious aim of the sport, and if I wanted to watch that sort of thing I'd imagine a busy 'spoons on Saturday night might be cheaper..
  24. As a crap grass roots player at least I could run around and be a PITA to the opposition, but Downs just looked so lackadaisical let alone not being able to head or control the ball or shoot (or make runs, or make space, or draw defenders away etc.). BBD was just unfit and a bit of a tub and played in the wrong position, Archer was obviously frustrated with himself by how he was playing. As Chez and others say, Beattie played himself into form with physical effort. Downs has shown absolutely nothing and for the supporters he's more frustrating than any of the others.
  25. I didn't watch but the match report I've just read commented how it broke up the flow of the game. I intensely dislike Infantino and his minions and hope that the next time he's up Trump's arse he gets stuck.
×
×
  • Create New...