Jump to content

Patrick Bateman

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    5581
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Patrick Bateman

  1. Not sure about that. Haaland is on top form ... he has that ability to almost lumber around looking useless, but he's in the right positions with that killer accuracy to score - he's a ridiculous player. I can't see a clean sheet, we just need our attack to be better. Maybe it's another match for Dan Burn!
  2. Just watched the re-run on BBC2 ... bloody hell that was good! Ridiculously good, that is this team's defining moment of togetherness, no reason to not go all the way now. Brilliant! Now I must work ...
  3. LOL ... night ... I'm done, off I go!
  4. Neymar is a prick too
  5. No words, he is so good!
  6. I was going to write exactly that. In the world cup, Europe first for me (and Norway is a lovely country).
  7. Do they want to be relegated too?
  8. I agree. He's like Romeu with the professionalism and experience within and around the squad but, and I mean no disrespect to Romeu, he will be much more useful on the pitch, occasionally.
  9. France v Morocco ... I can't call that, both quality
  10. Paraguay are a bunch of cunts, deserved to lose that
  11. Absolutely, hope France score a few more
  12. The media bleating on that the "nation will start the week with no sleep" due to England. No. Most normal people who value their jobs and have responsibilities will go to bed.
  13. In my opinion, I think it's stupid having so many nations as "host" anyway, plus there are what, 3 stadiums in Mexico being used, so no, I don't think Mexico should play all their matches with the same advantage. I'm pretty sure if it were in England, Scotland and Wales would no doubt tag on too, but England would probably open at Wembley and also play at somewhere like Old Trafford. I do think the Mexicans have TOO much of an advantage, but there we go, now watch England beat them. Right? 😂
  14. Delighted for Belgium, brilliant WC knock-out come back
  15. They were awful, shouldn't be anywhere near the England team
  16. "FFS, when he was at Rangers, the players were blowing out their arse." Quite!! 😂
  17. Thanks, not sure my son will want the kit from July 2018 though?
  18. Any sign of what the kits are this season? (and I don't mean the Chinese site stuff) Another thing that seems very late this time round ...
  19. Agreed, embarrassing. Even my wife who normally is a "let people do what they want blah blah" type opinion was like dear god, that is awful 😂 The England fanbase doesn't look the same as usual either, looks 'tame' and sounds quieter in the stadium. Granted I'm not there and can only go by what I see and hear on TV, but it feels sanitised and flat to me??
  20. My son prodded me and woke me back up around 37 mins in ...
  21. "Are you on the SaintsWeb or Ugly Inside forums?" "Yes" "Thank you for applying but we won't be needing you"
  22. Now you've got me tempted 😂
  23. Personally I think that's a bit of a mess.
×
×
  • Create New...