Patrick Bateman
Subscribed Users-
Posts
5586 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Patrick Bateman
-
Wonder if Hassenhutl is free ... I'm joking, wouldn't wish this upon him.
-
The Spygate Saga - 6 Week ban suspended for Eckert
Patrick Bateman replied to St Chalet's topic in The Saints
The silence mirrors what we've seen under this leadership, contempt for the fanbase that pay a small fortune to travel around the country to support the team. "Thank you for your support, you're amazing, you are always vocal, we need your volume" etc. But hey, complete silence tonight. Disgraceful. -
Agreed. Sadly, as it's been fun.
-
PIP failed. Dismissed. Bye.
-
Really? It's clear he IS a cheat or, allowed it to happen. Has to go, they all do.
-
The Spygate Saga - 6 Week ban suspended for Eckert
Patrick Bateman replied to St Chalet's topic in The Saints
Pft, they fucked up, need to just let it go. Good luck with season ticket renewals. -
"If I was chocolate"
-
That's how I see it for the guy too. Pretty much 2 years out, injured, flogged by Sunderland and then rushed back by Saints - but then managed very well by the new regime and playing brilliantly. Very well deserved after a really tough couple of years.
-
The Spygate Saga - 6 Week ban suspended for Eckert
Patrick Bateman replied to St Chalet's topic in The Saints
Imagine the coffee break banter ... -
The Spygate Saga - 6 Week ban suspended for Eckert
Patrick Bateman replied to St Chalet's topic in The Saints
Both Same - constant twitter links are annoying as I don't want to sign up to that rubbish again -
The Spygate Saga - 6 Week ban suspended for Eckert
Patrick Bateman replied to St Chalet's topic in The Saints
hahaahhahaha ... I just seen an old acquaintance of mine is on the board!! And no, I'm not. I haven't spoken to him for about 8 years, nice guy though. -
The Spygate Saga - 6 Week ban suspended for Eckert
Patrick Bateman replied to St Chalet's topic in The Saints
Yes! No idea why anyone follows that account 😂 -
Thing is, most forums of full of oddballs ... 🌚
-
The Spygate Saga - 6 Week ban suspended for Eckert
Patrick Bateman replied to St Chalet's topic in The Saints
Think I'm missing what he's whinging at? Peter King Bore. -
Manage Southampton on Football Manager 2026
Patrick Bateman replied to Matthew Le God's topic in The Saints
I preferred the play of the older versions - granted I don't have time now anyway, but when I did see the latest one it blew my mind, just too much detail now. But maybe that's what people want? I think I still have Championship Manager '94 in my garage (Atari ST version) -
The Spygate Saga - 6 Week ban suspended for Eckert
Patrick Bateman replied to St Chalet's topic in The Saints
Looks so different to many years ago. I remember being taken there in the 80s and going in the 90s to watch them train on crappy open 'pitches' (that were basically fields) and with that horrible of brick structure changing room/stand. One thing Cortese got right was building that new training ground. -
The Spygate Saga - 6 Week ban suspended for Eckert
Patrick Bateman replied to St Chalet's topic in The Saints
Back to squabbling over transfer rumours, how crap the Premier League is, how the beer at St Mary's is awful, how the stadium needs a clean, how the fan zones are dreadful, how the footbridge is congested, how the variety of chants / songs is poor, how many people go down so early before half time and so on. In other words, normal forum service resumed and back to abusing everyone else's posts here. -
James Cordon. So I've changed my mind.
-
The Spygate Saga - 6 Week ban suspended for Eckert
Patrick Bateman replied to St Chalet's topic in The Saints
It's obviously made up, I mean they did well with the silly hair that all the kids seem to have covering their forehead, but they got the jeans wrong, therefore chosen by someone older with no fashion sense. I suspect therefore that means the person is from the North East. -
The Spygate Saga - 6 Week ban suspended for Eckert
Patrick Bateman replied to St Chalet's topic in The Saints
Am I living in some kind of weird parallel universe? -
Was in the car listening on our way back from seeing family in Southampton, they mentioned lots of red, empty seats in the upper tier for both teams, we all (family) said uniformly "Saints v Leeds would've been full".
-
What's the family block?
-
FA Cup tomorrow. No I'm not bothered either.
-
The Spygate Saga - 6 Week ban suspended for Eckert
Patrick Bateman replied to St Chalet's topic in The Saints
Can't believe after today I'm saying this, but, in fairness, he did rescue their club from oblivion, build a new stadium, get them some exciting players (in the 90s) etc. So I get it. -
The Spygate Saga - 6 Week ban suspended for Eckert
Patrick Bateman replied to St Chalet's topic in The Saints
Genuinely this, apparently ... "A Bouquet of Roses (With a Specific Count): Leaving an even number of flowers (traditionally reserved strictly for funerals in Serbia) on someone's doorstep or car hood."
