Jump to content

Yorkshire Saint

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    2,047
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Yorkshire Saint

  1. Feels like watmore is going to tear maya a new one already
  2. http://images.scribblelive.com/2015/11/7/264d5ad6-bb6b-4c20-a69c-75ee32a9d40c.png To quote rom
  3. ...watching it again I'm wondering if it's a wind up! A boarded up pub and a church with a phone box. I him he is bored !
  4. Not sure he gets out much ...surely not a patch on Barca with the greates respect Don't show him Salisbury cathedral for Christ sake he will be wanting to play at the Ray Mac ! Stick to football not tourism Orial !
  5. Is more an the only person who could not see that coming !
  6. Whose captain now ? Davis ?
  7. Stream Is quality and in time with saints commentary. Me and my son got. Shout out on Solent too
  8. Saints radio commentary in synch with greet stream on sports nation!
  9. Sports nation have a stream up but they are not sure on how stable it is yet...
  10. I am lucky to see odd games abroad and esp in Germany, there is little parafinalia pre match with music etc and grounds are full and singing as per the Milton days gone by. I used to be right side by 12:30! I note the Manchester derby have switched off the music today and the fans are chanting both ways. I'd welcome that at st Mary's !
  11. ASL
  12. As my son would say, OMG!
  13. Making hard work of this, Leicester filling the gap between our defence and midfield and picking up every loose ball. Victor not stamping authority on game.
  14. ...bare with me, need some help here but I reckon this will work.. Yoshimi battles the pink robots part one: His name is Yoshida - he's a black belt in karate Working for the city - he has to discipline his body - Cause he knows that it's demanding to defeat these Evil machines - I know he can beat them - Oh Yoshida They don't believe me But you won't let those Robots defeat me Oh Yoshida They don't believe me But .....
  15. Ha, thanks for Sharing that. It's easy to forget how many goals he did score for us especially 91/92. That era, pre Branfoot, was quality and I genuinely think some of those players would have been even better in the modern game...Rod Wallace especially. Shearer a goal against Spurs was top class.
  16. Long stretchered off
  17. Elia was n the bench for Holland tonight. Wonder if he is having a good season at Feyenoord
  18. Koeman 20/1 fifth favourite behind Klopp, Ancelotti, Mazzarri and de boer
  19. I have always enjoyed listening to Jose ...but all respect gone after that interview, HE has the audacity to complain about the referee and not getting a penalty. No grace no respect for a truly great Southampton performance.
  20. Quality ****ing quality, the least we deserve
  21. Disgraceful ref. Truly disgraceful. We are not being troubled otherwise I think we are doing a thoroughly professional job
  22. http://mobile.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/20150909-ralph-krueger-southampton-nhl-announcement-2678588.aspx Seems an odd one I cant see the benefits to the club like he says .... Trust his judgement but could do with enlightening
  23. Thank you for the insight. the very best of luck to you I am sure you will achieve your dream. Let us know when you do! This is the kind of thing I was hoping to read, more so, if someone had succeeded have they ever thought about polling opinion on here for fans, for example I see the media roles are high on the advertisements, could it be that we are a source of information to bridge the gap between what the club intends and we expect.....
×
×
  • Create New...