Jump to content

SNOWY

Members
  • Posts

    520
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SNOWY

  1. As long as we stay up he'll sign, if not I've got my doubts. Good article though & ends speculation about any imminent departure.
  2. Yellow I'd imagine.
  3. "Chicken" George as well I think
  4. Denis Wise & Kevin Phillips were both released as youngsters
  5. Channon for less than we received for him I think. John Gittens, seem to remember sold for £30K re-signed for £300K George Lawrence not sure of the figures
  6. What was the attendance last night?
  7. Great work Brightspark.
  8. Target 40 points & staying up for me. After succesive promotions anything more would be a lot to ask. I like to think we will improve as the season progresses & finish as a better team than when we started. A win against Sunderland & we are on target.
  9. Adopt the mindset that you were unaware that you were photographed and respond accordingly. You know that they haven't got a photograph of you driving at the time stated on the form. I think that you will be ok
  10. My guess is that they want to avoid lots of exchange transactions as people discover that there are a better seats available once the unclaimed season ticket holder seats are released for sale. I think they could have given a longer period, 3 days perhaps. There would still be plenty of time for general sale.
  11. I love Christmas but can't stand new years eve. I'd quite happily just stay in but always seem to get pressured in to going out.
  12. He clearly considers Saints a stepping stone to bigger things. Not a problem as long as he gives it his all on the pitch and we eventually get the fee we want.
  13. Don't let it go to your head!
  14. Article on Richardson on the club site, desperate to get back etc, perhaps Cline is out. Fox has recovered from his injury and is in the squad.
  15. cockwomble
  16. Any one checked the train situation for Boxing Day?
  17. I agree. I hardly see anyone wearing it other than at matches. Used to see the sash everywhere.
  18. SNOWY

    Tadanari Lee

    He'll be off in January I'd have thought, probably on-loan to start with.
  19. Deserves a warm welcome and will get one.
  20. I was hoping for a point per game up until January. Win the next two and we will be back on track.
  21. Disgraceful behaviour by SFC.
  22. Sad news. RIP Eric.
  23. Ra Ta Ta Ta Ta
  24. Doesn't matter who plays upfront when we are conceding 3 goals per game.
×
×
  • Create New...