Most hated Celebrity who is still alive and why?

chocco boxo

Jonathon Woss - smug ****

Russell Brand - f^ckin unwashed stain

Alan Carr - slimey fat bender

At one stage Graham Norton might have won this hands down but he really has been overtaken in the last lap.

Honourable mention to Vernon Kay and Tess Daly the gobby Lancastrian couple.

In general? People be all moaning a lot about Mags Thatcher. Twas before my time though.

Personally? Gok Wan. He is everything that is bad in the world. (And because my missus loves him for everything he does. If he crapped in our toilet, she'd love that too.)

Rylan Clark has done a brilliant job of a meteroric rise onto my radar as somebody loathsome. With luck, his fall back into obscurity will be equally rapid, but regrettably I doubt it. But happily Virgin Media allows the taping of X factor, so that you don't need to watch either him or the copious number of adverts.

In general? People be all moaning a lot about Mags Thatcher. Twas before my time though.

Personally? Gok Wan. He is everything that is bad in the world. (And because my missus loves him for everything he does. If he crapped in our toilet, she'd love that too.)

Forgotten about that specimen.

Perhaps the most hated freak rather than "celebrity".

Possibly between Gok Wan and Russell Brand for the "Should have thrown them away and kept the afterbirth" award.

Alan Titchmarsh

Gloria Hunniford

Noel Edmonds

Jeremy Clarkson

All X factor judges

Our "olympic heroes" who put their money through companies and draw £500,000k per year but are whitewashed by the media to appear as selfless angels

Literally anyone with the name Redknapp

Piers Morgan

Derek Acorah

Alan Titchmarsh again

Denise Welsh

Matt Dawson

Cilla Black

Arthur Askey for making a joke about saints getting relegated in 1974

I am, however, ambivalent towards the "Go Compare" opera singer

Oh yes, Stuart Pearce

That's all for now

Rylan Clark has done a brilliant job of a meteroric rise onto my radar as somebody loathsome. With luck, his fall back into obscurity will be equally rapid, but regrettably I doubt it. But happily Virgin Media allows the taping of X factor, so that you don't need to watch either him or the copious number of adverts.

Add to that Louis Walsh, the spineless, idiotic, moronic, indecisive tw*t.

Brendan Cole :

Why ? Whats he done?

I saw him in Waitrose the other day and he seemed very pleasant.

Dunno, just something about him strikes me as completely arrogant and up himself !

Like all the other posts on this thread, there is no logic and hopefully nobody actually takes it seriously !

FWIW, I've met Alan Titchmarsh and he was a lovely bloke but has already got a couple of mentions on here !!